Altezza Official Gathering 03/03/2006

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
martinchan said:
waaahh.....

anacondas show up lor..... hahah...so scary.... but anyway......
COUNT ME IN!!!!!

Bro, me ulat only .....where got so big like annaconda hahahahahaha

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
for u guys information, the TURBO altezza selling in motor trader looks like an original
TOM'S LIMITED EDITION (only 100) complete car 280T running on IHI turbo charger, with all TOM'S wonderful parts like TOM'S advox suspension, TOM'S TEC ECU, under braces, filter, 1.6mm head gasket, TOM'S 6kg flywheel. The bodykit is of TOM'S as well. it also comes with sparco blue bucket seats & modellista meter cluster.

Car power is 280HP at 0.6 of boost, 30.0kg/m

if anyone wants to know more try to find HONG KONG option volumn 33.
i just happen to have one with me he he.

still haven't seen the car yet but bodykit and the intercooler is by TOM'S.
and judging by what is mention like TOM'S ECU and TOM'S suspension i think its TOM'S complete car.

if any of u planning to take a look if its original there is a PLATE stated 280T powered by TOM'S at the rear bumper right below the ALTEZZA word and also a plate right infront of the radiator stating TEAM NETZ LIMITED EDITION, MODEL :TOM'S 280T, ENGINE TYPE:TOM'S TURBO CHARGED 3S-GE, SERIAL NUMBER(this a the number out of 100 cars made by TOM'S)

Last edited:

ahlian

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
sorry guys,
i did not make it this morning due to work
i'm still in opis now

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
one of our fellow member is planning to let go some stuff.:cry_smile:

Package 1: 17k consist of Blitz supercharger with Blitz intercooler & piping, HKS oil cooler, HKS auto transmission oil cooler, HKS F con SZ and harness & HKS twin power & harness

Package 2: 10k WORKS EMOTION 18inch rims plus tires, TRD MONOBLOCK 4-POT caliper and disc plus rear project mu disc, TRD lock nuts, braided wires.

Package 3: 5k HKS kansai CF bonnet & Varis GT wings.

anyone interest pls call Daniel at 012-2193612

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
bro poro.. ^_^ so quite jor lately ones.. my car come out back already la :P

hahha!! :vroam:

but anyway.. miss out that whole lots of altezzarian last time tt on the ttdi there.. reach late.. haha.. 1.6cc got limitations.. :P

hoping to see you all soon again.. :P

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
for u guys information, the TURBO altezza selling in motor trader looks like an original
TOM'S LIMITED EDITION (only 100) complete car 280T running on IHI turbo charger, with all TOM'S wonderful parts like TOM'S advox suspension, TOM'S TEC ECU, under braces, filter, 1.6mm head gasket, TOM'S 6kg flywheel. The bodykit is of TOM'S as well. it also comes with sparco blue bucket seats & modellista meter cluster.

Car power is 280HP at 0.6 of boost, 30.0kg/m

if anyone wants to know more try to find HONG KONG option volumn 33.
i just happen to have one with me he he.

still haven't seen the car yet but bodykit and the intercooler is by TOM'S.
and judging by what is mention like TOM'S ECU and TOM'S suspension i think its TOM'S complete car.

if any of u planning to take a look if its original there is a PLATE stated 280T powered by TOM'S at the rear bumper right below the ALTEZZA word and also a plate right infront of the radiator stating TEAM NETZ LIMITED EDITION, MODEL :TOM'S 280T, ENGINE TYPE:TOM'S TURBO CHARGED 3S-GE, SERIAL NUMBER(this a the number out of 100 cars made by TOM'S)
Sorry to bring up an old post.

What year exactly was the 280T manufactured? According to TOM's website it was 1999? Apparently all 100 units were sold in a day.

There is currently one on the market (#5 out of 100). Mileage shows 65000++. But its stated as manufactured 2002 and has Recaro seats, instead of Sparco. Something wrong? Or is this another variation of it?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It happen....car was park in the house n 2 guys on motorcycle broke into it in ss23 pj... the time I woke up he was just climbing over the gate to get out...

initial damage...

broken window,
alpine player
defi boost, wtr temp,fuel press, boost n control unit...
Microtech ltx12....

cant even start the damn car now :angry:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience