1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo

Hahahaha. Because I have seen your writing on several articles in ZTH before and also at your RNR site. I have to say, your writing and choice of words are very good and they are interesting to read. So I know, if you really want to write up something against those who mess with you, you are very well capable of doing it easily.
Erm.. thanks. But there are tonnes of others who write better and more articulated than me.

Now I guess your new car will be powered by JZ engine or maybe RB engine. But I remember you once wrote before that you believe in transplanting engine. What made you go for this car?

come on,dont hide it please,what is it?:listen:
Wait la. Still got lots to fix up.

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

Even though i dont know any of u guys personally, i still;
1.check this thread when i am having breakfast
2.check this thread again when i am having smoking break between 1000hrs -1100hrs.
3.check this thread again during lunch.
4.check this thread during smoking break between 1530hrs-1630hrs.
5.check this thread again before going to sleep.

Thats how much impact this thread have on my daily routine just to see the car being reveal...

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

2.check this thread again when i am having smoking break between 1000hrs -1100hrs.

Thats how much impact this thread have on my daily routine just to see the car being reveal...
:rofl:

Dude, I really hope my car will be up to your expectations

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Even though I am in here every now and then but not that often......lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Erm.. thanks. But there are tonnes of others who write better and more articulated than me.

Wait la. Still got lots to fix up.
Good quote. You only live once. :biggrin:

Izso seems to have a new fan over here. :rofl:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya

Bugger.. but that STD has already been passed onto someone in Seremban. HAHAHAHA

The satisfaction of being right? Hehehe.. you know the answer already la. Not exactly a fair 'contest' is it?

Wahlau.. apalanciao fame. I am only as famous as the next person. I am all hot air, no bark and no bite. If there's one person I wouldn't want to mess with it's Tom. Or Titanrev. Or 5115. Or Blackhowling. Or any of the moderators. Actually I wouldn't want to mess with anyone period. Why start a pointless war over opinions la? Everyone is entitled to their own thinking. I wish I had known this earlier though.

And wow.. you guys seem to know me somehow. Japanese heart, German body. The only reason why I have not taken the car yet is because the interior needs redoing. Once that's completed I'll be chugging around town with it. Oh and the Holset HX55 turbo it's currently running on is too big for me and the clutch may slip. So downgrading and I'm requesting to make the exhaust quieter. So once all that's done the standalone needs retuning which extends the time I don't have access to the car.

Fuhhhh Holset HX55 dont pray pray

Last edited by a moderator:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
why u got 2 plugs set there? is it an inline 6 engine? :biggrin:
very certain thats a 1jz (or possibly a 2jz)..... now what chassis is that.... reminds me of a beemer but its lost alot of its compartmentalization.... e46?? nah cant be...

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
very certain thats a 1jz (or possibly a 2jz)..... now what chassis is that.... reminds me of a beemer but its lost alot of its compartmentalization.... e46?? nah cant be...
perhaps e38/39..i think e39..e46 rear section quite small:hmmmm:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
perhaps e38/39..i think e39..e46 rear section quite small:hmmmm:
hmm not a 38, that thing's huge!!

actually i suspect its a 36, but unlikely he went for such an old body right?:hmmmm: i mean given he had the budget to consider altezzas and such, pretty sure he got himself something newer.

:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just converted my wira to evo 4 engine, done 4wd, my spec are all standard with mines re-chipped ecu from japan(lucky i got it together in the halfcut)..

i just wonder

1.) my mech tell me to change the ori wastegate to tial, is it compulsory?? does the ori 1 din giv out constant boost??? or the boost not strong and cant out put the 2xx whp??

2.) with stock form, will it be easily tapau by the those street vtec (not heavy modded) , kcar turbo or some stock gsr?? (face problems...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience