Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
extra one day is split into OT. :nurse:,
like that loh.
Like today, i start morning shift dy. 2 days of shooting, pointing in meeting.
sat, sunday...no gm, no goverment to monitor. Wahahaha...
Like that you are king woh!.....hhahhahahah:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
work 4 days off 2 days. No fixed off day.:bawling:
Nice job you have, only 4 working days.

yes, mine is sequential twin turbo, both small turbo, one big one small is parallel turbo, if not mistaken. like fd3s
Same with 2JZ-GTE also. Also sequential. Since your engine got two turbochargers, that means if go for turbo servicing it will surely cost more?

better traction too :biggrin:
Shouldn't better traction be given to the driven wheels at front?

That is the thing, twin not necessary more power. The way you word it like twin is so powerful....hhahahhaha
Still considered as more powerful than most other 2 litre engines. 6A12TT got like around 240hp. With that power, shouldn't be a problem even with 245/45/17 at rear. :biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
That is a long shift.

Actually what position you are in? Involved in the manufacturing plant there itself or office job?
involve in everything, cover hill, cover sea.
make wrong decision, just spare some fully full synthetic oil for next meeting :thefinger:

Not easy job at first, i work with team of 50.:rofl:

Check my FB lahhh....

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
involve in everything, cover hill, cover sea.
make wrong decision, just spare some fully full synthetic oil for next meeting :thefinger:

Not easy job at first, i work with team of 50.:rofl:

Check my FB lahhh....
That is a lot of people in your team. :adore:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Same with 2JZ-GTE also. Also sequential. Since your engine got two turbochargers, that means if go for turbo servicing it will surely cost more?

Still considered as more powerful than most other 2 litre engines. 6A12TT got like around 240hp. With that power, shouldn't be a problem even with 245/45/17 at rear. :biggrin:
well if u have 2 siputs.... that means double of something to jaga be it small or large, its still 2. same like hoe a v6 is more exp than an inline 4... you have more of some bits, double of some others.

if you want more traction in a straight line.... wider tires are to be given to the driven wheels

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Bro. Danz referring to cornering force....hahhahhaha:biggrin:

Of course turbo more power over NA, but I am referring single turbo to twin....lol:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
well if u have 2 siputs.... that means double of something to jaga be it small or large, its still 2. same like hoe a v6 is more exp than an inline 4... you have more of some bits, double of some others.

if you want more traction in a straight line.... wider tires are to be given to the driven wheels
Same like boxer 4 engine compared to inline 4. Boxer got 2 cylinder head like V engine.

I've seen the specs of some time attack Civic in Japan. Seems that they put wider wheels on front than rear.

Bro. Danz referring to cornering force....hahhahhaha:biggrin:

Of course turbo more power over NA, but I am referring single turbo to twin....lol:driver:
Even for FWD, rear tyre width can affect cornering force?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just wanna acquire something. Whenever my friend parks his car and shut the engine off, I noticed there's sounds coming from the engine area. It's like the sound produced for example when you pour some water into a hot kuali. It happens for a few minutes before it stop. Is this normal? Hope other Kembara owners can help too. Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience