Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Your runner must have had some good connections in the factory.

How much does one of these cost if pay premium price? RM50?
Yeah I believe they have the factory network that can bring out unreleased item....usually loose $TH cars cost bout RM30-40 but carded $TH more expensive around RM50-60....there's 1 time I bought the carded $TH Mystery Machine for RM100 due to unreleased yet at that time and very high demand :stupid: I regret that decision huhuh

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah I believe they have the factory network that can bring out unreleased item....usually loose $TH cars cost bout RM30-40 but carded $TH more expensive around RM50-60....there's 1 time I bought the carded $TH Mystery Machine for RM100 due to unreleased yet at that time and very high demand :stupid: I regret that decision huhuh

Because the price of $TH Mystery Machine now dropped? Indeed very expensive for that.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Aiyah! your wira model on your full size NSX leh......hhahahhahahah:rofl:
NSX is a far far away dream. Lately there is a used NSX manual for sale at mudah. RM300k... How to buy this kind of car. Previously those NSX for sale here also cost RM200k for auto. Full cash in that amount. :banghead:

If Impreza I believe possible lah.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Nice shot of the NSX....mine all still carded except for the $TH Gold NSX :biggrin:
IMG-20170131-WA0008.jpg

Im currently completing this NSX variant...retired card abit expensive than current models so slow2 collect
IMG-20170128-WA0010.jpg

Also looking for this ZAMAC variant atm...civic EF & Skyline R34 price shoots up recently so need to wait till it gets reasonable price
IMG-20170131-WA0014.jpg

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Dream on, but never know what the future holds for you. You might get it.....:driver:
A legendary car like NSX, the price will probably go up even higher in future.

Hehe, I just want to think more realistically instead of trying to dream too far away.

hey, he study journalism.....power loh. :biggrin:
English language major, minoring in journalism. But how did you know about the journalism part. :biggrin:

Nice shot of the NSX....mine all still carded except for the $TH Gold NSX :biggrin:
View attachment 562167

Im currently completing this NSX variant...retired card abit expensive than current models so slow2 collect
View attachment 562166

Also looking for this ZAMAC variant atm...civic EF & Skyline R34 price shoots up recently so need to wait till it gets reasonable price
View attachment 562168
I should open up my new NSX too since I have 2 of them. Then place is beside this old one.

A friend of mine owns one of this older NSX casting. Bought many many years ago when he is still very young.

Normally are ZAMAC cars more expensive than super treasure hunt?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum :)

I'm looking to buy a half cut for a Honda civic ek9 or just a regular b16 half cut.

Please tell me any shops(address) in Kuala Lumpur that I can go there and buy, test the half cuts.

Thank you for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience