6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
So many roman letters :vollkommenauf: luckily i drive myvi only....out of your league hahahah cant even keep up with any of u

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So many roman letters :vollkommenauf: luckily i drive myvi only....out of your league hahahah cant even keep up with any of u
Aiyo bro, for me those roman letters are still a dream also leh! Reading all the comments, we are all the one that might not be able to keep up with your sleeper myvi driven by a touge demon! :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But IX still have more power......:driver:

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Aiyo bro, for me those roman letters are still a dream also leh! Reading all the comments, we are all the one that might not be able to keep up with your sleeper myvi driven by a touge demon! :driver:
Suddenly from behind Myvi over take......lol:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But IX still have more power......:driver:

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Suddenly from behind Myvi over take......lol:biggrin:
Yes it has more power especially low-mid range torque.

Ya lor, many Myvis are very fast on the road!

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
I prefer better low mid range torque, a lot of difference compared between the VIII and the IX at higher gear acceleration
The intake side MIVEC sure helps a lot in drivability too and fuel efficiency

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

IX is Mivec turbo woh!.......:driver:
X also MIVEC turbo mah :P

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

The IX is considered by many to be the best and also was the final iteration of the 4G63T. It has the nicest looking exterior and also Recaro seats IMHO. Maybe if the X were to continue the tradition in the same direction instead of trying to 'grow up' to a more mature market, the IX would not be highly regarded as today.
Very true.....that's what makes the IX very valuable. Best package out of factory for the never-grows-old 4G63T :driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I prefer better low mid range torque, a lot of difference compared between the VIII and the IX at higher gear acceleration

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Very true.....that's what makes the IX very valuable. Best package out of factory for the never-grows-old 4G63T :driver:
Yup, that was clearly demonstrated in the video link I posted above.
Many says though if you want to mod a lot, then the VIII or even VII is already a good enough platform to begin with. But if you don't plan to mod much/just minor mods, then the IX is better. Now the price gap between VIII & IX can be as much as rm30-40k, so the question is with that much difference would it better just to buy the VIII and mod it and end up with a better car or almost the same and yet total still spend much less? :hmmmm:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hei bro, my 2.5 V6 is already >10yrs old technology and spec. Max power so so only for today's std. Compared to nowadays small turbo engines, it's actually less torque especially at the low rpm range. Nowadays even 1.4ltr turbos can output more torque than my car at lower rpm. Plus turbo cars much easier to boost power while my car so difficult just to squeeze a few horses more. Mana I tau if you already upgrade bigger snail and boost to 1.5 bars with strengthen internals?

My car also still quite heavy la, almost 1.6 tons what.

Plus you seem to be another touge expert here, special cari2 touge club untuk main, mana I berani play2 la! :vroam:
:

I drove a mark-x few years back. The response is damn good leh. And i remember is quite powerful. Anyways, i dont under estimate old cars. And now i never boost kao kao or change snail. Hahahahaha. Wish i could. Maybe in future la.

I am surprise Mark X 1.6 tons. I thought is lighter. Doesnt look like is a heavy car.

I am not touge expert. I just like to join the expert to learn only.....Expert is CVKit and Izso here....I just enjoy the road scenery and breakfast......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

X is not 4G63T dy and price is out of range, so talk up to IX only.....hhahahhaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Got a friend with the X, he tried winding route and off all the aids, become like manual....:rolleyes:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I drove a mark-x few years back. The response is damn good leh. And i remember is quite powerful. Anyways, i dont under estimate old cars. And now i never boost kao kao or change snail. Hahahahaha. Wish i could. Maybe in future la.

I am surprise Mark X 1.6 tons. I thought is lighter. Doesnt look like is a heavy car.

I am not touge expert. I just like to join the expert to learn only.....Expert is CVKit and Izso here....I just enjoy the road scenery and breakfast......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
To me the response is quite slow actually! I don't know, maybe my car just not so good one or I'm also very much used to it already.

That's typical weight of a D-segment car. It just look a little more narrow and shorter than Camry etc2 but still almost the same size and therefore similar weight. The newer models (GRX130) are even a bit heavier.

Ya ya, they all say that until TT then all the speed demons got out and take control of the cars! :biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
To me the response is quite slow actually! I don't know, maybe my car just not so good one or I'm also very much used to it already.

That's typical weight of a D-segment car. It just look a little more narrow and shorter than Camry etc2 but still almost the same size and therefore similar weight. The newer models (GRX130) are even a bit heavier.

Ya ya, they all say that until TT then all the speed demons got out and take control of the cars! :biggrin:

Mark-X still looks good. The old and the new. I like the looks. Hahahahaha....

I agree on your last statement. But it doesnt apply to me.....I have not speed demons in me....Is with bro Izso, bro CVkit, bro VR, bro iszushark.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But I have not even touge before......hhahahhahah
Sat shotgun when go see rally, car driven by my mechanic. He is one hell of a driver. Tyre can wear outer shoulder towards to sidewall

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But I have not even touge before......hhahahhahah
Sat shotgun when go see rally, car driven by my mechanic. He is one hell of a driver. Tyre can wear outer shoulder towards to sidewall
Strange that someone who obviously knows a lot about cars, a tire sifu, and drives the most legendary 4 cyl turbo engine ever made has never done any touge like spirited driving! :hmmmm:

Yeah, if the driver really pushes and leans hard in the corners, it will eat up the outer treads, that's why race cars have a lot more camber to square up the contact patch under load.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was an action-packed day at Round 4 of the 2016 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Asia series. The race set-off last Sunday with temperature in the low 90s (Fahrenheit) and typical sunny skies.

Held in Malaysia's world famous F1 circuit, the two-race format saw competitive action performed by all teams and drivers, but it was a double-win for local driver Afiq Yazid and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience