The Ulu Yam Rush !

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Yah first time I join a gathering to go up Genting, they said can bring family so ok lo I assume just normal cruising drive only and I brought my family. Then when going up they all went fast so no choice got to follow (coz first time I also didn't know directions). Luckily my family already used to my driving. Only me that time brought full family too! However next time afterwards, I come alone only. :biggrin:

Last time also went up Genting and condition was a bit wet, and got a couple of new joiners with full families too, so I told them don't go too fast and all say "yeah2", but then when driving they still going pretty fast! Hence those new joiners with families were left behind a long way back.

Luckily I didn't follow you all last Sat night... hehehe... By the those sticker look nice leh.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
After tukar tyre la.....And when Izso is available....Must see the Grand Master Touge in action LIVE!!!:biggrin:
What? My car slow ok. CVKit is the monster here. His 1.5 Myvi has smoked this active group of forummers (except vr2turbo) on several occasions in the straights uphill and in the corners downhill.

I dunno why people keep saying I'm fast when I'm just an uncle driver. What's more now my brakes are reverted back to stock, I'm never taking the Sylphy out on aggressive runs. It'll never stop in time!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What? My car slow ok. CVKit is the monster here. His 1.5 Myvi has smoked this active group of forummers (except vr2turbo) on several occasions in the straights uphill and in the corners downhill.

I dunno why people keep saying I'm fast when I'm just an uncle driver. What's more now my brakes are reverted back to stock, I'm never taking the Sylphy out on aggressive runs. It'll never stop in time!
Some more now on Nexen AU5......hhahahhahahha:rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
:bebored:kena put on the table again...i drive myvi only leh...myvi!!! A turtle!! How can i possibly be travelling fast? My head can retract fast thats possible lah

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
:bebored:kena put on the table again...i drive myvi only leh...myvi!!! A turtle!! How can i possibly be travelling fast? My head can retract fast thats possible lah

See.....Modesty and humility....Thats a sign of a true master....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

. What's more now my brakes are reverted back to stock, I'm never taking the Sylphy out on aggressive runs. It'll never stop in time!

U need brakes wan meh??? I was told that your skill is you hardly every use your brakes in touge. Thats why you so fast....:adore::adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That's exactly why you're a touge sifu. Myvi also can drive blazingly fast.

U need brakes wan meh??? I was told that your skill is you hardly every use your brakes in touge. Thats why you so fast....:adore::adore:
Uh.. I dunno who you've been hearing stories from but it's obvious they've been bullshitting you

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
See.....Modesty and humility....Thats a sign of a true master....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

lol seriously i ride a turtle only. Somemore the turtle is on PS3 only now. Even slower..
Btw Izso dont use brakes...he only uses e brake, occasionally sticks out his right foot

That's exactly why you're a touge sifu. Myvi also can drive blazingly fast.

Uh.. I dunno who you've been hearing stories from but it's obvious they've been bullshitting you
lol i cant even beat 1 min mark at elite leh

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Luckily I didn't follow you all last Sat night... hehehe... By the those sticker look nice leh.
Hahaha, you also already in the FB club ha? Should just come la, we didn't drive that fast going up last weekend. Only going down I was a bit fast coz already very late. :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peeps, just want to share my recent little DIY project. I just refabric'd my wira door panels. Took me half a day to do it (excludes searching and buying materials). Generally quite satisfied with the results. It is available on my blog site, http://justz.blogspot.com

Once viewed, comments are welcomed. And if anyone wud like my services of refabric their door panels just PM me. Thanks for viewing.. :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience