My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
eh? lifter u didnt manually picit2 while dipped in fresh oil to prime it up first?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
eh? lifter u didnt manually picit2 while dipped in fresh oil to prime it up first?
i picit picit in kerosene and cucuk to clear the dirt since 2 years didn't use, then rendam in engine oil.. coz my mech said if manually picit and till got oil and pressure inside the lifter, it will jam later, he said gt exp kena once jam...:confused:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
and then i changed new lower pump u know what happen? still cant press clutch, turun gearbox (4wd damn hard to open btw) .. then saw the bearing fork makan dy.. damn need purposely find it tomorow:banghead::banghead:
Oh! seems problem after problem.....:banghead::banghead:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
after a day waited, the mech turun gearbox and found the clutch bearing release fork and fulcrum kena "makan" that is why can push the clutch cover to engage clutch.. then going to find it, proton parts dont have with them and all other spareparts shop say so(finding satria gti fork and fulcrum since xtremeleo tell me it is the same) ... then try my luck go chop shop, finally found one 4g93 fork which is the same.. bought for rm80 .. then cant find the fulcrum.. go the expensive parts shop which sell all ori parts, found out part numbers of the fulcrum for satria gti chassis c99 and evo 123 cd9a and ce9a are different... they dont have parts but can order from semenanjung:banghead: ,1 day delay.. nvm, but after that they found out kl supplier dont have for ce9a but c99 gt, then try my luck order c99, luckily it is the same:proud:

finally the car is done and i am driving around and go home with it happily:driver: it is still running in period, hope nothing went wrong till i go on the road tuning(again, here so ulu,dont have a 4wd dyno so need on the road tuning:banghead:)

thank you the mechanics friends so hardworking,after my item arrive direct pasang up gearbox then make the car complete ...

20141030_143311.jpg

and finally it is done for run in,and the famous hydraulic lifter sound also gone,i think it is fully oiled and running good and silent

20141031_135206.jpg

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
after a day waited, the mech turun gearbox and found the clutch bearing release fork and fulcrum kena "makan" that is why can push the clutch cover to engage clutch.. then going to find it, proton parts dont have with them and all other spareparts shop say so(finding satria gti fork and fulcrum since xtremeleo tell me it is the same) ... then try my luck go chop shop, finally found one 4g93 fork which is the same.. bought for rm80 .. then cant find the fulcrum.. go the expensive parts shop which sell all ori parts, found out part numbers of the fulcrum for satria gti chassis c99 and evo 123 cd9a and ce9a are different... they dont have parts but can order from semenanjung:banghead: ,1 day delay.. nvm, but after that they found out kl supplier dont have for ce9a but c99 gt, then try my luck order c99, luckily it is the same:proud:

finally the car is done and i am driving around and go home with it happily:driver: it is still running in period, hope nothing went wrong till i go on the road tuning(again, here so ulu,dont have a 4wd dyno so need on the road tuning:banghead:)

thank you the mechanics friends so hardworking,after my item arrive direct pasang up gearbox then make the car complete ...

View attachment 534933

and finally it is done for run in,and the famous hydraulic lifter sound also gone,i think it is fully oiled and running good and silent

View attachment 534934
U need to open one dyno shop with 4wd. :biggrin: :idea:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

View attachment 534933

View attachment 534934
Nice ride there, brother.....:driver:
Love the bunch of banana at the turbine.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

U need to open one dyno shop with 4wd. :biggrin: :idea:
Maybe no one open because not enough customers?:smokin:

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Like vr said...here rarely gt 4wd customers.....those 4x4 unichip all run 2wd..even r35 my mech use diagnostic tool to off hicas and made 2wd to dyno

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
mo la, coz no 4wd dyno so off the hicas to be dynoed on a 2wd dyno machince:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

and here is not drift land, cause lots of rich man's son crashed their expensive car cause of too much initial D.. even i heard of one guy s15 direct go into drain cause of attempt to drift in stadium:biggrin: (this is how we called, it is a big carpark in stadium they used to become mini track)

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
mo la, coz no 4wd dyno so off the hicas to be dynoed on a 2wd dyno machince:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

and here is not drift land, cause lots of rich man's son crashed their expensive car cause of too much initial D.. even i heard of one guy s15 direct go into drain cause of attempt to drift in stadium:biggrin: (this is how we called, it is a big carpark in stadium they used to become mini track)
The road in Kuching smaller then KK? Been to KK for work but not Kuching.....:smokin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Is not smaller...it is more crowded... and the place they drift,the stadium,is a tight car park

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
[/COLOR]and here is not drift land, cause lots of rich man's son crashed their expensive car cause of too much initial D.. even i heard of one guy s15 direct go into drain cause of attempt to drift in stadium:biggrin: (this is how we called, it is a big carpark in stadium they used to become mini track)[/QUOTE]

Rich boy-boy wrecked the car, then rich pa-pa buys another ride....
How wonderful the (rich) family is....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rich boy-boy wrecked the car, then rich pa-pa buys another ride....
How wonderful the (rich) family is....
To me rich to a certain extent loh! Too filthy rich also worry woh! I know a family or two, go out also with bodyguard, like want to do something also cannot.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
That remind me of this incident.....I once know some rich students that go college to study with bodyguard tagging along. They were from royalty family. Sometimes can see big SUV with heavy tints waiting for these rich kids after school.

Lecturers oso scared teaching them, even more scared scolding them....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Rich kid here drive aventador and etc go collage or uni... then lecturer come to hear the engine sound and ask him to turn one round in campus until he scratch a bump on the road:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rich kid here drive aventador and etc go collage or uni... then lecturer come to hear the engine sound and ask him to turn one round in campus until he scratch a bump on the road:biggrin:
Kuching many timber tycoon.....One driving lancer evo rebuilt for fun.....:biggrin::biggrin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Dafaq?timber tycoon only will drive ninja king and bmw or merc...lancer evo is like wira to them

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

About a week ago we posted a video of a Lexus LF-A at full flight shattering a champagne glass (posted below) and now Lexus has released a follow up to that video, behind the scenes footage and the science behind the shattering glass and the Yamaha-tuned V10 engine. If you liked the first video, you're going to like this.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience