Suprafan's lemon Kancil with a zillion problems

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mighty Mouse that sapu Wira(Hero) worrr
Mighty Mouse that Sapu CKD LembuGenie A Vent & A Door :rofl:
No chance liao since he is selling his Lembu.

New one is sapu his new camry or civic FD :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes bro, that's what they said, metal air valve. Then RM5 is the price I guess.
Sure is metal valves then at RM5 is cheap. Most will charge RM10 or even more...

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

As far as I remember so far:

Steering Shaft Cover -
Perodua Gold Semi Syn Engine Oil - RM65
Perodua EO Filter -
Brake Fluid -
3x Perodua ATF 1L - RM45
ATF filter -
Air Filter - RM8
Fuel Filter - RM5
Fuel Tank Cap - RM6
Fan Belt -
1 set Front & Rear Absorbers - RM226
1 set Brake Shoes - RM28
2x Brake Pumps - RM104
4x Falken SN328 Tyres - RM360
4x tyres' metal air valve - RM20
Alignment - RM20
2x Nuisance Screws - RM90
2x Nuisance Screws Adjustment - RM50
Alignment - RM28
2x Brake Bulb - RM5.50
Central Locking - RM30
Old car do up first time ok lah! Peace of mind....

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

The labour for all the things change above if not wrong should be around RM420. Those listed are just price of items i bought from sparepart shops.

I haven't change the water pump. Will get it change. Thanks for highlighting. Brake Pump might need to change as well. Since after doing flushing due to previous owner like never changed brake fluid before and got stucked. Now the brake pedal will sink in after braking awhile.

Timing Belt, the seller claim he had already changed. Should I get it check or trust him? Seems he has the old timing belt at the rear as well.
If the pedal is going down you need to change the brake master pump already. Remember that day the mechanic tried to flush the brake fluid, the release nipple already jammed with dirt....:banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
:hmmmm: one of the way to change engine that my future home minister will not nag me....
:rofl: But not a good way to go with :rofl:

Will get this 2 changed then. Thanks bro. Anything else I need to take note to change?
so far that's it la.....flushing the radiator u can DIY.
change brake fluid DIY also...use any old bottle shampoo, stick the nozzle inside & pump the old fluid out.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
change brake fluid DIY also...use any old bottle shampoo, stick the nozzle inside & pump the old fluid out.
But his, the release nipple jammed with dirt. Mechanic took out dig in and clean it out before can flush....:banghead:

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
o.O, change to kancil edi? Where is your saga?

If your brake pedal will drop while braking = your brake master pump as mentioned by bro Vr. My dad faced this before, the brake master pump is leaking and the brake pedal feeling is terrible.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

If your brake pedal will drop while braking = your brake master pump as mentioned by bro Vr. My dad faced this before, the brake master pump is leaking and the brake pedal feeling is terrible.
Saga for sale....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sure is metal valves then at RM5 is cheap. Most will charge RM10 or even more...

Old car do up first time ok lah! Peace of mind....

If the pedal is going down you need to change the brake master pump already. Remember that day the mechanic tried to flush the brake fluid, the release nipple already jammed with dirt....:banghead:
Yup, I ask Fong the other day, he said is normal cuz that time stucked then after flush is time to change the brake pump already.

Oh, ya he told me about cleaning the radiator and see because I told the mech when I drive below 90km/h is fine. But when I drive 90km/h for longer period. My temperature increased above half.

Other than that is fine. So, he told me will try to clean the radiator and also the distributor rings need to change.

u can watch youtube, alot of videos of DIY car maintainance..
Ya will have a look at it bro.

Saga? The Old Saga Ends here. The new saga begins with Kancil project :rofl:
Yup, because I did flushing before. U won't believe that me and Vr2turbo saw the dirty brake fluid was in brown color...macam Kopi. Salute the previous owner....:adore::banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Saga for sale....:biggrin:
Ya anyone want to continue the Saga? :rofl:

jetta also for sale :proud:
Jetta keeping. :smile: That time is either the Saga or Jetta goes. So since Saga going, Jetta staying.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

During CNY holiday I make a survay at my home town Half cut shop
the foreman say that if i wanted to converd my 11year 1.5 auto wira to 1.6 mivec it cost about RM6800 (included the mivec halfcut,trade in my old engine, labour fee, new timing belt ,service on the new engine) excluded rear disc break and jpj fee so the price is fair to me?? or it too expensive? :Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience