Suprafan's lemon Kancil with a zillion problems

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
:hmmmm: one of the way to change engine that my future home minister will not nag me....
:rofl: But not a good way to go with :rofl:

Will get this 2 changed then. Thanks bro. Anything else I need to take note to change?
so far that's it la.....flushing the radiator u can DIY.
change brake fluid DIY also...use any old bottle shampoo, stick the nozzle inside & pump the old fluid out.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
change brake fluid DIY also...use any old bottle shampoo, stick the nozzle inside & pump the old fluid out.
But his, the release nipple jammed with dirt. Mechanic took out dig in and clean it out before can flush....:banghead:

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
o.O, change to kancil edi? Where is your saga?

If your brake pedal will drop while braking = your brake master pump as mentioned by bro Vr. My dad faced this before, the brake master pump is leaking and the brake pedal feeling is terrible.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

If your brake pedal will drop while braking = your brake master pump as mentioned by bro Vr. My dad faced this before, the brake master pump is leaking and the brake pedal feeling is terrible.
Saga for sale....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sure is metal valves then at RM5 is cheap. Most will charge RM10 or even more...

Old car do up first time ok lah! Peace of mind....

If the pedal is going down you need to change the brake master pump already. Remember that day the mechanic tried to flush the brake fluid, the release nipple already jammed with dirt....:banghead:
Yup, I ask Fong the other day, he said is normal cuz that time stucked then after flush is time to change the brake pump already.

Oh, ya he told me about cleaning the radiator and see because I told the mech when I drive below 90km/h is fine. But when I drive 90km/h for longer period. My temperature increased above half.

Other than that is fine. So, he told me will try to clean the radiator and also the distributor rings need to change.

u can watch youtube, alot of videos of DIY car maintainance..
Ya will have a look at it bro.

Saga? The Old Saga Ends here. The new saga begins with Kancil project :rofl:
Yup, because I did flushing before. U won't believe that me and Vr2turbo saw the dirty brake fluid was in brown color...macam Kopi. Salute the previous owner....:adore::banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Saga for sale....:biggrin:
Ya anyone want to continue the Saga? :rofl:

jetta also for sale :proud:
Jetta keeping. :smile: That time is either the Saga or Jetta goes. So since Saga going, Jetta staying.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
actually small sized proportionate cars like the Kancil/Mira/Kelisa are ok. Just that they are damn old. The Kenaris and other weird shaped ones are the ones I'm not fond of

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It was like whether the wife goes or the gf goes.......hahahahahaha:biggrin:
More the less, yes. But I have always still love the Jetta till date. But Saga also a bit keberatan to let go. Sudah with me for 2 - 3 years I think.

actually small sized proportionate cars like the Kancil/Mira/Kelisa are ok. Just that they are damn old. The Kenaris and other weird shaped ones are the ones I'm not fond of
K la, old is gold ma :rofl: Kenari/Viva. Really not fond of them especially the kenari. Some even mod it. That shape itself is just convincing enough that if you were to push it too hard, it will surely topple down.

Wira/Saga 1st Gen/Iswara/Satria also old car ma :biggrin: If it falls into good hands like u, old cars also will be new car :rofl:

Yala, expected wear and tear parts have to change that's why bought one that is within budget and extra cash prepared for wear and tear parts. That's why still fine with me. Rather getting a RM8K Kancil and then I have to still fork up RM2K for wear and tear parts later.

Already experienced once while getting the kelisa, wear and tear parts really unavoidable. Tyres are usually the 1st thing need to change. Then brakes, timing belt and necessary stuffs.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Everyone is feeling the pressure of fuel price. LOL
I think Bro. SF mentioned his Mira not too good with FC also woh!

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

More the less, yes. But I have always still love the Jetta till date. But Saga also a bit keberatan to let go. Sudah with me for 2 - 3 years I think.
2-3 years? Like that loh! Never mind, now got new love mah! :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think Bro. SF mentioned his Mira not too good with FC also woh!

2-3 years? Like that loh! Never mind, now got new love mah! :biggrin:
Yup, now got new love. Other than bigger cars, now play small cars. :biggrin:

So far I have learned more things after getting this Mira. I do more research and more things
done up under my care. So get to know more things about this car and etcs.

FC now still monitoring. Since I only travel close distance. Petrol can last me a month or so.
RM40+ Can go up to 200KM+.

Just beh tahan when Myvi show off in front of my mira :rofl:
Somemore cockstare me after overtaking me. I was like...what do u expect from a 660cc? :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, now got new love. Other than bigger cars, now play small cars. :biggrin:

So far I have learned more things after getting this Mira. I do more research and more things
done up under my care. So get to know more things about this car and etcs.

FC now still monitoring. Since I only travel close distance. Petrol can last me a month or so.
RM40+ Can go up to 200KM+.

Just beh tahan when Myvi show off in front of my mira :rofl:
Somemore cockstare me after overtaking me. I was like...what do u expect from a 660cc? :rofl:
That is the problem when driving small cars. Even my wife driving Hyundai Sonata time, she said sometimes still get bullied. Now she drive SUV, most give way....hahahahha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is the problem when driving small cars. Even my wife driving Hyundai Sonata time, she said sometimes still get bullied. Now she drive SUV, most give way....hahahahha:biggrin:
That's why L2s is a must to transplant. GF don't approve but I have to do it without her knowing :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Again got to do it quietly, but transplant will take at least a week. The car not around you think she won't know?....:biggrin:
Just say car overheat, Fong took it to his workshop to do it, need 1 week. :laugh:

He do transplant as well right?
Might need you and him to go with me to search for engine when time comes.
If you don't mind :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just say car overheat, Fong took it to his workshop to do it, need 1 week. :laugh:

He do transplant as well right?
Might need you and him to go with me to search for engine when time comes.
If you don't mind :biggrin:
Fuyoh! already thinking of all the reasons....:adore:

Last time when looking for half cut many advice to look for accident car. If car is in good condition usually engine not....ha! ha!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a DIY to Prevent thieves from making off with your Car. Since Car Theft is a Problem in Malaysia, This is a Sure way to confuse Criminals who prefer getting in and out Quickly.​

Installing a fuel pump cut-off switch

One of the easiest security measures someone can have in the vehicle is a fuel pump cut-off switch. Not a mechanism that is wired into your alarm, because that can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience