Nicole, the chick modder

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Bro. twist, you can be alone before married, just married and after the little one grows up.....hahahahaha:rofl:
luckily both of us decided to hold the family expansion for 4 years after tying the knots. so have a lot of time for just the 2 of us but we do not do much in between those times. so now feel a little regret bout it. sumtimes the question "heh hubby y do we not do that when only us that time??" & I was like huh, :confused: & can oni :dontknow: & :biggrin: & next morning "huh, why am I on the sofa?":confused: again, yada yada, eat breakfirst forget everything edi, :biggrin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
luckily both of us decided to hold the family expansion for 4 years after tying the knots. so have a lot of time for just the 2 of us but we do not do much in between those times. so now feel a little regret bout it. sumtimes the question "heh hubby y do we not do that when only us that time??" & I was like huh, :confused: & can oni :dontknow: & :biggrin: & next morning "huh, why am I on the sofa?":confused: again, yada yada, eat breakfirst forget everything edi, :biggrin::biggrin:
Got time, don't know what to do, now no time as little one always asking for attention......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i prefer lilies than roses :P

What's your wife's fav flower?
nowadays cannot be so cuddling aarrr, lil girl alwez wanna be in the middle whenever we sit
2gether, wifey is still in for roses mixed wit baby's breath though.
No wife yet but she doesn't fancy flowers. Prefer gifts. :biggrin: Something more value for money.

Bro. twist, you can be alone before married, just married and after the little one grows up.....hahahahaha:rofl:
That's why best not to tie the knots too early. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
it could be more IF i didn't MIA.. pffffffft! :P
Don't MIA and make it to 200 pages......:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Well, everything got pros and cons.....:hmmmm::biggrin:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
No wife yet but she doesn't fancy flowers. Prefer gifts. :biggrin: Something more value for money.
well sum ladies r more to whats the items means coz it means more to her than money all around the world (don't know wether still applicable in this world nowadays) but to wifey it is & yes a little bit more spending would be a bonus to her & extra bonus to me:biggrin:

well that depends on ones religious status 2, as for me need to tie the knots than oni can go anywhere together without any interferences. but to those who's not bound to it I would 2nd your opinion bro:top:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i guess i am more of the practical woman.. no choco or flowers.. a home cook dinner, a short outstation trip or cuddling in front of the tv is good enough for me.. haha

i think if both are happy together, loyal and faithful they don't need to be bound together by just a piece of paper.. i've been there and done that.. don't think i'll repeat it again :P

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
OI!! later i get stalker how? i dun have body guard
Most probably you will get a call on Valentine's day to be his Valentine. There, a bodyguard :smile: