best tires that you ever used?

phatboyz71

Jul 3, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
falken. falken. falken. falken.

start using it since i have got my car :) 2 yrs dy, everything just so good to protect me still alive to cmment here. jajaja.

price is a bit expensive to me, but... i need my life being protected!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The V103 or V105. My friend use the V103 also fast wear....
Yah!

The sidewall are reinforced and they are so well fitted that when fitted to the rims there is no space in between the tyre rubber and the rim edge....:driver:
Go in any potholes have no worries :biggrin: Only suspension kong :rofl:

falken. falken. falken. falken.

start using it since i have got my car :) 2 yrs dy, everything just so good to protect me still alive to cmment here. jajaja.

price is a bit expensive to me, but... i need my life being protected!
Which model of Falken Tyres? ZE912?

I used to use Falken ZE912 before but not sure what was the traction rating at that time since now
the new ZE912 is Traction A instead of AA if not wrong.

My Falken only lasted about 1 1/2 years well, with a bit of hardcore driving on corners and not just
a normal drive which would last me 2 years+ if I were to drive it nicely. :biggrin:

New falken ZE912 since the traction reading drop, then not worth getting. If say expensive,
is not as expensive as Michelin. Should be roughly the same as GoodYear tyres.

What size are u using btw? since u already use for 2 years guess almost time to change :smile:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Go in any potholes have no worries :biggrin: Only suspension kong :rofl:

Which model of Falken Tyres? ZE912?

I used to use Falken ZE912 before but not sure what was the traction rating at that time since now
the new ZE912 is Traction A instead of AA if not wrong.

My Falken only lasted about 1 1/2 years well, with a bit of hardcore driving on corners and not just
a normal drive which would last me 2 years+ if I were to drive it nicely. :biggrin:

New falken ZE912 since the traction reading drop, then not worth getting. If say expensive,
is not as expensive as Michelin. Should be roughly the same as GoodYear tyres.

What size are u using btw? since u already use for 2 years guess almost time to change :smile:
Rally tyres, potholes are nothing.....hahahahaha

Falken better tyres, FK series comes only in the bigger sizes....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Rally tyres, potholes are nothing.....hahahahaha

Falken better tyres, FK series comes only in the bigger sizes....:banghead:
Oh, so Falken good tyres are FK series? So is not that bad after all but some said
Falken brand is the lowest quality tyre in overseas....:hmmmm2:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
The best tires I've ever used are Michelin Pilot Sport 3. For daily driving and some occasional fast cornering action, these tires are excellent, rain or shine. Excellent grip and superb steering response. It's quite comfy too. The only downside is it's price, especially for 17" wheels and above. Hardcore drivers may not like their soft sidewalls though.

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Oh, so Falken good tyres are FK series? So is not that bad after all but some said
Not lowest quality but inexpensive compares to most brand. I like Falken Azenis (Not sure what model it is?) and Kumho XS or MX. Those are "grippy" tires for autox and track but not good in rain.
Very stiff side wall, so noisy and "bumpy". I have seen Dunlop Direzza DZ101 did very well after heat cycled. Advan tires are also grippy but more expensive.

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Falken ZE-322 and ZE-522 are quite hopeless in wet. Old ZE-912 is not too bad.
I think Azenis series is their top of the range offering. I have used ST-115 and I could say
it's on the same level with Yokohama S.Drive. Aqua planing is very bad at 50% though.
FK-452 is fine but noisy.

AD-07 and 08 is damn stick in dry but the same cannot be said in wet. I have more confident to drive fast in wet with the S.drive compare to AD-08.
Good all round tyres are PS3. Grippy in both condition and still being comfortable. Prefer something cheaper like RE-002 for touge though.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Falken brand also have their range like BS having Turanza and Potenza. Falken range are Ziex and Azenis. Because they always market the Ziex range kao kao, not much mention about the Azenis.
Earlier days they did push the Azenis ST-115. I have used many sets of this, because money for value...Again like BS the Potenza have the high range and low range from RE-030 to RE-070 or S-001, the Falken Have PT and FK range.
Okay, better not confuse you too much....ha! ha!
Falken in UK listed in Mid with the likes of Toyo, Yoko, Hankook and Kumho

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

The best tires I've ever used are Michelin Pilot Sport 3. For daily driving and some occasional fast cornering action, these tires are excellent, rain or shine. Excellent grip and superb steering response. It's quite comfy too. The only downside is it's price, especially for 17" wheels and above. Hardcore drivers may not like their soft sidewalls though.
Exactly, one have to find the tyre that fits one priorities. Hardcore will go extreme tyres, but not good for daily drives...:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Not lowest quality but inexpensive compares to most brand. I like Falken Azenis (Not sure what model it is?) and Kumho XS or MX. Those are "grippy" tires for autox and track but not good in rain.
Very stiff side wall, so noisy and "bumpy". I have seen Dunlop Direzza DZ101 did very well after heat cycled. Advan tires are also grippy but more expensive.
If using Komho XS and MX series the Falken should be the RT-615 extreme series....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Falken ZE-322 and ZE-522 are quite hopeless in wet. Old ZE-912 is not too bad.
I think Azenis series is their top of the range offering. I have used ST-115 and I could say
it's on the same level with Yokohama S.Drive. Aqua planing is very bad at 50% though.
FK-452 is fine but noisy.

AD-07 and 08 is damn stick in dry but the same cannot be said in wet. I have more confident to drive fast in wet with the S.drive compare to AD-08.
Good all round tyres are PS3. Grippy in both condition and still being comfortable. Prefer something cheaper like RE-002 for touge though.
Yup, the ZE-322 and 522 are just budget range. ST-115 no more....and FK-452 directional now replace with FK-453 asymmetric....

FK-452

FK-453

Yah! now looks like CSC, HPY and so on....haha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Conclusion is PS3 is not really for track or race. More like daily drive car with good grip and comfort. Which is why the sidewall
was meant to be soft? I mean if hard, you wont feel your car is comfortable with PS3 yet has the good grip in both dry and wet.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
RE002 is cheaper than PS3? RE002 might be better if you a bit more sporty-inclined I reckon?
Yah! as far as I know RE-002 not cheap either....

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Conclusion is PS3 is not really for track or race. More like daily drive car with good grip and comfort. Which is why the sidewall
was meant to be soft? I mean if hard, you wont feel your car is comfortable with PS3 yet has the good grip in both dry and wet.
Yup, for hardcore still have PSS and Pilot Sports Cup

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! as far as I know RE-002 not cheap either....

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Yup, for hardcore still have PSS and Pilot Sports Cup
PSS I know but never knew about PSC LOL!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience