Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Have anyone of you reading this thread late night and all of a sudden your imaginations go wild and start to feeling uneasy and look around?

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Oh yes, last night I was reading stories of Long Hair In White Smock by DareDan, and Knock On Door by Izso while everybody was sleeping. Goose bumps all over me.:vroam:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Have anyone of you reading this thread late night and all of a sudden your imaginations go wild and start to feeling uneasy and look around?
Usually no, until you heard something when everyone else is already asleep......:hmmmm::rofl:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
I tell you... reading this at night all alone you will not only feel your balls shrink but you will feel like going to die faster... everyday will start to think this happen that happen, will a thing standing there staring at you or sucking your toe when you are sleeping. All this imagination will start and even in day time you will feel scared also... this really happen to me after I first start reading this threat none stop everyday and night starting from page 1 to 100 over page... really feel uneasy like something is following you cause it know that you know too much about them... that is my experience about reading this threat... now once a while reading it seems better and excited...:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I wonder how you all shower after reading all this. Close your eyes to wash your face for one second and your imagination will run wild.. Imagine you open your eyes and somethings is staring at you right in your face..

or worse... your toilet mirror shows something standing behind you and you don't see anything there!?!?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I wonder how you all shower after reading all this. Close your eyes to wash your face for one second and your imagination will run wild.. Imagine you open your eyes and somethings is staring at you right in your face..

or worse... your toilet mirror shows something standing behind you and you don't see anything there!?!?
Well if you do not think of it, your imagination wont run wild haha...moreover it is faith that put us together, for example, reading at home (clean one of course). But if reading at Amber Court..sure die lah

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Ermm..thought of that too, but most of the time, we can see the ghost with our eyes but we
wont be able to see them in the mirror. Cuz they have no reflection as they dont have a solid
body. Which is one of the ways to know if that person is ghost or not a ghost :afraid:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ermm..thought of that too, but most of the time, we can see the ghost with our eyes but we
wont be able to see them in the mirror. Cuz they have no reflection as they dont have a solid
body. Which is one of the ways to know if that person is ghost or not a ghost :afraid:
I am more afraid of seeing in mirror a person standing behind me with a parang / knife / gun...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I am more afraid of seeing in mirror a person standing behind me with a parang / knife / gun...
What about a pretty girl with long black hair and red dress and shoes? :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience