Two GTR35 Serious Crash in Kuantan...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my guess is that both street racing.
should whack their GTRs on track. rather than street racing.

a friend once said that no matter how powerful, strong and good yr car is, when it comes to street racing....
luck (traffic conditions, i.e cars..motorist..road cond.) and balls played the most part.
haha true..but both of them got balls but no brains to think.:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
(Kuantan 7th) two cars worth more than millions of ringgit and Nissan SKYLINE GTR sports car, Lu Shangbiao suspects early this morning, in a sports car after sliding out of the road, rammed the front rear car, two cars while out on the road hard, flew into the opposite direction road, cross and hit a roadside tree, broken 3 youths and a female soul singer in China!

i copy from above statement:rofl:
LOL! :rofl: bugger u, shud read from a proper news la...you're reading that news that was translated by some kind of software or whatever Bing u call it...:rofl:

Though there were 2 GTR35 not 1 skyline and GTR35...which is a mistake made by NTV7 reporter.

Two more passengers from the Nissan GTR car, who were seriously injured, were also confirmed to be Chinese nationals.

It is understood that both drivers are businessmen while the passengers are spa workers.

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
how fast they run aar...both r monster
and the damage oso takble tahan la

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
No need to be fast when raining to get yourself kill... RIP GTRs...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm not sure which news is true now, I find that some news reported are not accurate.
Different company different stories. Those who read news from the chinese
papers and those who read news from english/malay papers.

Both end up sharing different stories...

A friend of mine told me, It was 3 guys and 1 girls was killed. But from what we read
or I read from NTV7 news, 2 Drivers got killed and 2 passengers from China got killed. Total 2 Guys and 2 girls....

I was confused yesterday night which story is true now? From what I read and
what we see in the news, I think is 2 guys and 2 girls were killed, but it was stated
differently by a friend 3 guys and 1 girl.

Sometimes is very confusing, but usually they say chinese news papers are usually
the right ones since they will report what they see/know. :confused:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
perhaps 2guy driver and 2girl front passenger killed?

since from the picture shows both car wrapped trees both at lefthand side door? :adore:

*just my speculation

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That's the thing, end up dunno which news is accurate. Watch NT7 news regarding the
GT-R accident. Even the type of cars involved they can get it wrong...1 Nissan GT-R and
1 Nissan Skyline...:banghead:

e.g, Is like describing 1 Honda Type-R and 1 Honda Civic... when both actually Type-R Civics :rofl:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I'm not sure which news is true now, I find that some news reported are not accurate.
Different company different stories. Those who read news from the chinese
papers and those who read news from english/malay papers.

Both end up sharing different stories...

A friend of mine told me, It was 3 guys and 1 girls was killed. But from what we read
or I read from NTV7 news, 2 Drivers got killed and 2 passengers from China got killed. Total 2 Guys and 2 girls....

I was confused yesterday night which story is true now? From what I read and
what we see in the news, I think is 2 guys and 2 girls were killed, but it was stated
differently by a friend 3 guys and 1 girl.

Sometimes is very confusing, but usually they say chinese news papers are usually
the right ones since they will report what they see/know. :confused:
Simple conclusion is at least 1 moron is off the road, anymore than 1 is just bonus.

The only winner is that "race" is the human race, cuz now there are less darwin award recipients contributing to the gene pool.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
20 years old driver, probably not experienced enough, some more early morning, no car so they race against each other, wet road and car equipped with extreme dry tyre, BS RE-070 no grip....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I didn't want to post because I have nothing nice to say. But to those other people with nothing nice to say, STFU la. People already 6 feet under. It doesn't really matter anymore.

Yes, they were idiots to race on the roads.
Yes, they endangering others on public roads.
Yes, you are right in saying that.

But they are dead, does it matter? Have some class and STFU la.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
20 years old driver, probably not experienced enough, some more early morning, no car so they race against each other, wet road and car equipped with extreme dry tyre, BS RE-070 no grip....
Yes, real young to drive such a big hp car....not a monster that is easy to tame...
Well, just hope everyone take it as a lesson and learn from the mistakes that others did and
there is no chance to even feel regret of their actions...

Drive safe, be it dry or wet. Know your limits and stay off the street if want to race.
Do it on track and win trophies and medals instead.:driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone can suggest me the brand of imported or high quality 2" mid box and bullet available in malaysia? i saw brand "sebring" 2 inch mid box and looks like good quality. i wonder if there are other brands also? are there HKS or Apexi 2" bullet or midbox on the market other than the mufflers?

sorry for being ignorance:D.im trying to mod my kelisa exhaust with high quality products
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience