My cedia convert evo7

faizal85

Feb 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If u really do the calculation... The $$$ u spend on buying a cedia/lancer + the $$$ u gonna spend on mods, u can easily get an evo... Just dat the evo will b few years older la...
maybe ur right bro..lets do some calculation..lancer cedia 48k,evo 7 and above bodypart and interior maybe around 10k plus,engine 10k plus,other part cincai cincai,5k....total 75k..add some 10k..can get evo 7.5 gta....but the big issue still the monthly installment...this is other way how to own an evo,even a fake evo...but still can make people fool...:driver:

Lancer CS

Apr 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
maybe ur right bro..lets do some calculation..lancer cedia 48k,evo 7 and above bodypart and interior maybe around 10k plus,engine 10k plus,other part cincai cincai,5k....total 75k..add some 10k..can get evo 7.5 gta....but the big issue still the monthly installment...this is other way how to own an evo,even a fake evo...but still can make people fool...:driver:
Same explaination la bro... My problem monthly installment... But engine maybe i stay with 4g18. Convert auto to manual only... Now my wife ride this car.. Maintain auto 1st... Later get another cor for my wife.. I convert manual or airtrek engine... Around 7k:love:

faizal85

Feb 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If u really do the calculation... The $$$ u spend on buying a cedia/lancer + the $$$ u gonna spend on mods, u can easily get an evo... Just dat the evo will b few years older la...
Same explaination la bro... My problem monthly installment... But engine maybe i stay with 4g18. Convert auto to manual only... Now my wife ride this car.. Maintain auto 1st... Later get another cor for my wife.. I convert manual or airtrek engine... Around 7k:love:
i respect ur afford bro...:adore::adore:..i went to used car last 2 month to risik an evo 7 with evo 9 bodykit,i found that evo on mudah..just saja to asking..the salesman told me,sports car like evo,subaru,skyline etc,bank negara will processes our document...not like general car,other bank like maybank,ambank etc can do it...nowadays who want to take a new viva need a higher basic salary,if have basic below rm2k...better forget la.. what abt us(evo's fan)?want to take real evo cost around 100k,maximum bank loan can get to this car is only 5 years depend on what year...then u will suffer to pay monthly installment :banghead:...hahaha...actlly i dont own a cedia,but looking foward at ur afford,make me think..wow..i wanna sell my current ride,1st thing what im doing after read on this forum abt ur project,im going to my frenz bengkel and ask him,'boleh tak convert lancer cedia dari FWD to 4WD?my fren aslo a mech said can do,but must see the floorpan 1st,then we can buat mcm mana nak buat,either just sarung the axle and do some weld job,or salin the floorpan from evo or cedia 4wd GDI..but if cut the floorpan and install the other 1,of coz illegal,and make sure let the engine stock..if u mods the engine too much,can koyak the floorpan..scary ooo..safety is priority...what abt running 2WD??my mech said..of coz can...low cost maintenance...apa lagi??hahaha..sell my car and hunt a lancer cedia...but hard to find this species nowadays...

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

airtek engine is the best choice to put in lancer cs..very cheap lor this engine..tq for the info bro..my mission is clear as a sky now..:biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Respect for this kind of modification ~ Salute

ahbong81

Jun 2, 2006
Hello bro,

Great work there. Mind telling me where to buy those evo 7 body parts? or do u have the list? Very tempted to do the same thing here. Once again well done!!

"i don't really need a fast car. I only need a nice looking car.."

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
good body work,i also found this kind of conversion by one guy stay near my house,but it seems like 'labur' too many bucks and for me not so worth it.
he bought that lancer for rm53k,bodywork and parts 10k,painting 2.5k,seat rm3k,totally almost 70k.If he proceed to do the engine conversion,4wd conversion,it maybe will cost him totally around 100k.
I bought my e7 2002 ct9a 4wd for rm92k only,get loan 85k,7 years 3.8% interest.
But his money his choice...Anyway good job bro...

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
So nice.........

Bro,

Actually your car not Cedia.....is Lancer GLX CS3A

Jul 17, 2011
manila
how do you deal with the funky wheel gap between the front tire and the front bumper. the cedias wheelbase is shorter than the evo by an inch ;)

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
hallo guys...good job bro..wanna see my cedia complete conv E7 with 4g63T eng?but only 2WD..huhuh

Want to See....pls share ...or you can come join our TT this weekend....

Cheers

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
for cosmetic wise,really salute.to convert fully to evo7 like GTpuI said,not worth le.bot for engine save more trouble.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Leaning towards the JDM side of the automotive spectrum, we’re probably more familiar with the likes of Getrag, Borg-Warner and ZF, independent transmission suppliers that have worked closely with Japanese and other auto manufacturers to supply the gearboxes that we often crave.

Moving on to the stratospheric end of said spectrum, where supercars strike fear into the hearts of others with mere prods of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience