Skyline Mega Weekend

feezdya

Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
hahah sorry2, 4get 2 mention,the problems is where should i go to buy performance/spare parts for this car, are we dont have any official website for skyline club? do we have any event for every month/week?

btw, i just buy this car for 3month and i think wanna change the exhaust system.. anyone stay at setiawanga?

hmmm you can find performance parts through mudah or in sunway i guess...since mostly all owners here drove RB engines hehe...

no official website yet..but we do have FB for skyline owners...so far zth became our Official website haha...

yes we do have events i.e. GTJ run, friday night TT and upcoming event will held next week, as per posted by Bro Zahid (nick - z34)..(but event not every month la because we got no money hehe)

congrats on your new ride...there are plenty recomended exhaust shop i.e. JFA, etc and skyline owners who live in setiawangsa..i.e Gobiz2 (Nain - R32GTR), Shidee Sidek (R34-GTTR), Kamal (R32GTR)..

:driver:

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
hmmm you can find performance parts through mudah or in sunway i guess...since mostly all owners here drove RB engines hehe...

no official website yet..but we do have FB for skyline owners...so far zth became our Official website haha...

yes we do have events i.e. GTJ run, friday night TT and upcoming event will held next week, as per posted by Bro Zahid (nick - z34)..(but event not every month la because we got no money hehe)

congrats on your new ride...there are plenty recomended exhaust shop i.e. JFA, etc and skyline owners who live in setiawangsa..i.e Gobiz2 (Nain - R32GTR), Shidee Sidek (R34-GTTR), Kamal (R32GTR)..

:driver:
really appreciate for you reply, can u intro me to those guys? ^___^ btw, from what i have research, the piston for vq25dd and rb25de is same mean i can go up to rb26det piston coz v6 engine got huge block wall mean i can rebore the block up until suit vq30dd displacement. correct me if i wrong, i need someone how really families with rb26det and vq35de then i can kacuk my engine.. hope someone can help me on this.. :adore::bawling:

feezdya

Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
really appreciate for you reply, can u intro me to those guys? ^___^ btw, from what i have research, the piston for vq25dd and rb25de is same mean i can go up to rb26det piston coz v6 engine got huge block wall mean i can rebore the block up until suit vq30dd displacement. correct me if i wrong, i need someone how really families with rb26det and vq35de then i can kacuk my engine.. hope someone can help me on this.. :adore::bawling:
no problem bro..if i were you, better i swap rb26 engine rather than kacuk..later got problem how? hehe...hmm yes lot of RB parts are same with VQ engine..hmm im not familiar with rb26 even i never drive this kind of engine..i have no skyline...just admire it since born hehe:hmmmm:

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
no problem bro..if i were you, better i swap rb26 engine rather than kacuk..later got problem how? hehe...hmm yes lot of RB parts are same with VQ engine..hmm im not familiar with rb26 even i never drive this kind of engine..i have no skyline...just admire it since born hehe:hmmmm:
ahhaha.. when the short tt will be held? can i go? wanna make friends with u all :smokin:

z34

May 5, 2009
you from bangi? i'm from bangi!

i'm not a skyline owner though. tumpang sekaki with other je. lol

bangkai_jk

Sep 4, 2005
m
Just come on this Saturday and I guess most are more than happy to answer it questions ;)

z34

May 5, 2009
eh. pg 3 he said he stays in bangi area?

feezdya

Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
haha..ya ya at first he said he stays in bangi...then last thread page 3, he asking anyone stay at setiawangsa...hahah G-String should explain this hehe...

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
haha..ya ya at first he said he stays in bangi...then last thread page 3, he asking anyone stay at setiawangsa...hahah G-String should explain this hehe...
^__^ really2 thanx for ur all help.. i stay at setiawangsa.. but working at bangi.. monday to friday i`m in bangi, others in k.l.. maybe we can have a cup of tea if u want.. :smokin:

---------- Post added 11-17-2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 11-16-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

Just come on this Saturday and I guess most are more than happy to answer it questions ;)
where the tt will be held? u stay at bangi or setiawangsa?

p/s i dont know how to multi quote ^__^ just new here.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

you from bangi? i'm from bangi!

i'm not a skyline owner though. tumpang sekaki with other je. lol
which area u stay at bro?

z34

May 5, 2009
seksyen 4 tambahan bro. you work area mana?

bangkai_jk

Sep 4, 2005
m
Ah my bad its on next week lol.

BTW Feez let me know.more. for this week tt man. I don't have fb!!

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
Ah my bad its on next week lol.

BTW Feez let me know.more. for this week tt man. I don't have fb!!
hahaha no worrys.. most of skyline owner is old already . so no need fb :smokin: wait, mean got 2 tt? on this friday and also on next saturday??

^__^ really2 thanx for ur all help.. i stay at setiawangsa.. but working at bangi.. monday to friday i`m in bangi, others in k.l.. maybe we can have a cup of tea if u want.. :smokin:

---------- Post added 11-17-2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 11-16-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

i working at jln genting klang...very near to where u stay....anyway u go thru the forum here with some readings....for sure u will know more bout yr new toy. and all the sifus here will be more than willing to share their knowledge...cheerz...