Transplanting M50b25 into my E36

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Falim, oic..i know which shop..isit ultimate auto or new technics...

me driving white GTT??hhahah..how i wish...mine is light blue e46 done with m3 bodykit..if u c me around in ipoh...

ur project is my dream..how i wish to have money to convert ....

yes ultimate auto. haha maybe we can have TT, i love the e34 with m3 bodykit, u got the side fender too?

e46 la... yr mata too sepet to read properly ke? whahhahaaahahah..or u got wax or polish stuck in yr eyes? kekekeke

e46 la... yr mata too sepet to read properly ke? whahhahaaahahah..or u got wax or polish stuck in yr eyes? kekekeke

Lol oops. Mata sepet lo I think haha

Update 14 Nov
IMG_1816.jpg

Currently they are waiting for another car to leave the hydraulic lift so that they can put my car up.
The boss "ah seng" says he will transplant the power plant in first, then deal with the wiring simultaneously to speed up the process.
as u can see in the picture above, the wiring is all in place and ready to be rewired =D im so excited!!

This is the workshop i am doing the transplant at
IMG_1815.jpg

i will try to search for the FULL address but for now here is the phone number
Ah Seng: 012- 5709933

p/s yup im driving tat e34

Last edited:
Wah.. you really love your beemers huh?

Actually no. My dream car is still a Nissan Silvia. I would never sell it if I ever get the chance to buy it
I'm just temporary dedicating all my love to this beamer hahaha

Actually no. My dream car is still a Nissan Silvia. I would never sell it if I ever get the chance to buy it
I'm just temporary dedicating all my love to this beamer hahaha

Is the beemer in the workshop a 2-door? I love that variant and year. BMWs were never the same after that. Why never opt for the M3 engine la?

Is the beemer in the workshop a 2-door? I love that variant and year. BMWs were never the same after that. Why never opt for the M3 engine la?

Bro it's a daily car can't m3 engine. Too high torque can't drive city la. It's a 4 door my friend

Bro it's a daily car can't m3 engine. Too high torque can't drive city la. It's a 4 door my friend

4-door? Can I dislike your post? :biggrin:

Oh well. I have a friend who has a 316Ti with a S3 engine inside. Gila babi big power and torque on a super lightweight body. One helluva nice car to drive around but the tail needs more weight or something, it lets go really easily.

hi bud, you willing to tell us the costs & how much you spent so far or how much the whole bill amounts to fer the transplant ar?

curious to know leh.

I was searching on the net out of curiosity...does anyone know what's the small line of dots on the E36 headlights are for? I can't seem to find any info about it...most sites point my to headlights conversion...

4-door? Can I dislike your post? :biggrin:

Oh well. I have a friend who has a 316Ti with a S3 engine inside. Gila babi big power and torque on a super lightweight body. One helluva nice car to drive around but the tail needs more weight or something, it lets go really easily.
Lol 4 door only practical if I buy a 2 door ma. Haha I use it as a daily car so can't too high torque. Later u drop longkang again....at least this is a self finance project maa no donation XD

hi bud, you willing to tell us the costs & how much you spent so far or how much the whole bill amounts to fer the transplant ar?

curious to know leh.
Up to date it's rm8,000. I will post the invoice when I get it

I was searching on the net out of curiosity...does anyone know what's the small line of dots on the E36 headlights are for? I can't seem to find any info about it...most sites point my to headlights conversion...
Lol I wanna know too!! Maybe aerodynamics!?

Last edited:
It's much better here than in /k/ or /fnf

I dig that color. Seriously.

Hmm, mind to enlighten me about the JPJ process? From 318 to 325?

:confused: :hmmmm:

its the common subaru blue u see on every impreza =D

mostly they will ask runner to take the car for inspection, of course malaysia is the boleh land, cash move before paper work, with efficient ammount of agong heads they would surely pass the 325 as a 320 because the block is very similar. This is what the workshop people tell me. There wont be any issue on the transplant too. Legally Legal thanks for Cash:love:

its the common subaru blue u see on every impreza =D

mostly they will ask runner to take the car for inspection, of course malaysia is the boleh land, cash move before paper work, with efficient ammount of agong heads they would surely pass the 325 as a 320 because the block is very similar. This is what the workshop people tell me. There wont be any issue on the transplant too. Legally Legal thanks for Cash:love:

Suits the E36 surprisingly well. Rim choice? Maybe some M3 body parts? :biggrin::biggrin:

Suits the E36 surprisingly well. Rim choice? Maybe some M3 body parts? :biggrin::biggrin:

18" BBS LM-R or 18" RS-GT with some 9.5jj deep dish and abit negative camber for stability and looks

not going for M3 parts as their high theft i prefer a low profile sleeper with 318 parts but a 325 engine..most probably i will throw in a exhaust system, preferably supersprint twin exit

18" BBS LM-R or 18" RS-GT with some 9.5jj deep dish and abit negative camber for stability and looks

not going for M3 parts as their high theft i prefer a low profile sleeper with 318 parts but a 325 engine..most probably i will throw in a exhaust system, preferably supersprint twin exit

Sleeper, indeed!

:adore::adore::adore:

not forgetting some lowering springs..eibach to be specific. bilstein absorbers

Top Bottom