Perdana V6 Community Forum *

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
who wants to buy ur car?
anyway, if the buyer just wants to ask questions for loan, i dont think he need the geran.
but to apply, he needs the copy i guess.
i donno, i buy my car use personal loan, so donno the step to apply use car loan..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kanan...if he wants a copy...u blank out your name, address etc (important information) just leave it with car make, model engine number etc.....

for kanan's car still able to get loan...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
who gets it sure cuci kaki-tangan la.
if i can interchange my plate no to ur car just like that, sure i'd get ur car. hehe..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
tumpang lalu for some info...

Vsixers latest event..
Tour De Selangor 2

flag-off by Proton Holdings Head of Communications..
and got media coverage by Kosmo, Sinar Harian, Selamat Pagi Malaysia, Hot On Two and Gen-Y..

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
who gets it sure cuci kaki-tangan la.
if i can interchange my plate no to ur car just like that, sure i'd get ur car. hehe..
not a big deal what.. why dont u let ur car go and take kanan's car lor.. :thefinger:

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
got an old chinese unker wanna pay me rm50k also i dowan sell. ini kan pula kurang 3 zeros. hehe.. :thefinger:
must be some reason he wan that no, if not he wont offer that price i think..
unless he admires ur car more than the plate no itself.. kete cantik maa.. :love:
just sell it lor, can bid for any D plate wit 'no utama' (1-10) using that 50k.. sure still got balance..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no la, i dun rm50k can get 1 digit (1-9), if 2 digit maybe can.....

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

unless u are a jpj officer can la...
u dun believe me when u go to jpj u can c those officers cars parked
under their allocated parking spot rite check out their number plates...u can c viva, myvi
using single number.....

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
no la, i dun rm50k can get 1 digit (1-9), if 2 digit maybe can.....

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

unless u are a jpj officer can la...
u dun believe me when u go to jpj u can c those officers cars parked
under their allocated parking spot rite check out their number plates...u can c viva, myvi
using single number.....
danz.. few series of D plate number with single digit were bidded below rm50k.. even a famous J plate oso can get, esp no 4..
but in kelantan a few '2nd hand' plate numbers can match the cost of bidding the new single digit one i.e DA70, DU17, DU74..

i used to see a 7 series of a senior officer at jpj wangsa maju, using the plate L7.. he just rotate the L to the left using it as no 7..

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
its exactly like a box.. i dont think civilian dare to do that, cari pasal woo..

why not u trace the DAN2? hehe.. used to see it few times but forgot what car..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
wah yeke....
u ckp la...rm90k u sell cos got other ppl offer u rm80k..must kencing him abit...
c he wanna offer anot.....
i told him i wont let go less than 100k. hehe.
i dowan to let go, coz many of my frens already recognize me from my no.
but if someone offer very high price, why not.

must be some reason he wan that no, if not he wont offer that price i think..
unless he admires ur car more than the plate no itself.. kete cantik maa.. :love:
just sell it lor, can bid for any D plate wit 'no utama' (1-10) using that 50k.. sure still got balance..
yes can bid for new no. but now, very hard to get plate no that u can spell to read..
u have to have plate no with middle alphabet - A, E, U.
or i can wait and bid for plate PTD. haha..

danz.. few series of D plate number with single digit were bidded below rm50k.. even a famous J plate oso can get, esp no 4..
but in kelantan a few '2nd hand' plate numbers can match the cost of bidding the new single digit one i.e DA70, DU17, DU74..

i used to see a 7 series of a senior officer at jpj wangsa maju, using the plate L7.. he just rotate the L to the left using it as no 7..
yep. been to the car park of jpj hq and seen very nice plate no there, even for kakitangan sokongan.

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
yes can bid for new no. but now, very hard to get plate no that u can spell to read..
u have to have plate no with middle alphabet - A, E, U.
or i can wait and bid for plate PTD. haha..
to get PT* plate u have to wait for many years to come la, now PK*.. being a pensioner oredi that time.. :biggrin:
i wish i can have any JPJ plate.. now JND, but J plate selling fast one.. have to wait until end of 2012 i guess..

wah...u ask me to buy 1 digit number plate ah? mati Ooo...how to afford...
silap2 can buy 1 apartment edi.......:banghead:
this morning i went to jpj wangsa maju.. love to see few lists of the winning bidders..
the ic start with 8# oso won the single digit.. for sure use duit bapak to bid.. :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Long-awaited best performance Civic Type R and innovative Civic Hybrid arrive on Malaysian shores!.

Shah Alam, 2 August 2007 - Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd today unveiled the long-awaited...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience