Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

Are you going to the July 9 Bersih rally?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No la... I takut kena ISA

• Undecided

• Bersih what? gotong royong ka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Najib and his administration is in denial mode, refusing to face reality, simply comforting themselves by declaring the 'Silent Majority' are objecting to Bersih2.0, how did he deduce such assumption one wonders.

It is the same Silent Majority that you an co made to pay for PKFZ.

It is the same Silent Majority that you an co made to pay for your field trip worth RM47Millions.

It is the same Silent Majority that you an co made to pay RM1.8million for Facebook pages.

It is the same Silent Majority that you an co made to pay for hiked electricity tariff.

It is the same Silent Majority childrens that you an co are denying quality education.

Do you, Najib and co, honestly think that these 'Silent Majority' will stand by you?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Personally, I prefer to see no rally no demo but hundred of thousands or even million people to wear the same clothing on weekends, every fcking weekends, to remind each other on the demand that they are requesting. Also, millions car on the road with the same stickers every fcking day. And of cause, Bersih can trade mark their logo and make some money for making the organization more efficient, even can extend their wing to anti corruption and occasionally support the charity. In this way, winning is on the rakyat side and losing is on the dirty politicians side. Not like now, both BN and opposition are winning (BN can voice loud to control future demo and opposition won people's support. The more they fight, the more winning chance they have), rakyat and bersih itself are losing (those injured, lost time, money and etc. Bersih's image spoiled due to create chaos via illegal event and link to political party. Of cause, tax payer is the one who paid everything including the cost of sending extra police/inspectors to monitor Bersih members).

I just can't belip why high IQ group can have such low EQ move. But lawyer suppose to have both IQ and EQ high as their nature job requirement. So what is the main purpose to create an illegal rally while there are many options out there? Please find me an answer else I cannot sleep for few nights.

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
i think it was consider peaceful what...no looting,no burning.if they wanna burn,easily they can start burning something and vandalise those cars or anything.

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
tq bersih.. because they are successfully tarnish malaysia image one again.. and this bersih rally just full of politic.. trust me.. when g.e come.. u will hear mat sabu, anuar ibrahim and co said at bersih we get hit by police.. i got caught without doing anything, police brutality at bersih and bla3..

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
tq bersih.. because they are successfully tarnish malaysia image one again.. and this bersih rally just full of politic.. trust me.. when g.e come.. u will hear mat sabu, anuar ibrahim and co said at bersih we get hit by police.. i got caught without doing anything, police brutality at bersih and bla3..
I agree that bersih rally just full of politic from both side....we all know that....:biggrin:

but the way police handle was wrong........
About Malaysia Image ..hmm got it positive and negative after this BERSIH rally.....

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The regulation stated that police must dismiss a crowd for illegal gathering with certain procedure. Example like planning - prepare force - warning - action. It is the law.

All the pictures show malaysian fighting malaysian. One side has to do their job to maintaining the safety and laws integrity. One side has to defense the vision and believes that they are supporting. I'm wonder why not just make a big 20 square meter cage, put both Najib and Anwar, + head of police and Bersih, all 4 people start fighting and the last one standing give the call on the demo thing. If too brute for under 18 children, maybe ask those 4 people sit on a round table for debating, put camera and microphone on top and do a larry king's style live report and let the rakyat judge who is right and who is 'cari makan' from this issue. Same, last man standing give the call. Less money spent and no innocent people get hurt or lose money. Effect towards the original 8 points of demand of the Bersih 2.0 should be better than an illegal rally.

When we are small, if father don't buy toys, we can cry, can grab the toy and don't let go. Sometimes even don't talk to father for many days (my father passed away before I know how to call papa, so the person was my mother). But now we all healthily grown up. no more crying or bragging. We can make our own money and buy whatever we like within our reach. So, look at those 'live' photos and think by yourselves. We can do it in a more civilized way regarding a time and place issue for a demonstration event. Why we have to make it end up with violence? I wanted to shoot kaw the police for hitting people but I found no excuse. They are just exercising the procedure according to the laws.

Malaysian should help each other but not fighting each other. I don't call this as a peaceful run when someone is injured and businessmen have to close shop. If somehow the police manage to create a human wall around the stadium and don't use force to chase people away, rally side also swear not to go anywhere else except able to reach the stadium. What will happen? If police lose, no people will respect the law in the future. If Bersih lose, the 8 demands can put into the rubbish can (according to their will for going to stadium merdeka). If both parties don't lose, next day people no need to work and no need to do business, shut the town center down until 1 side lose? So, logically, police has the responsibility to maintain the law integrity and has the power to make the illegal thing end within a time frame (usually ASAP). So they make the 1st move. But they are not straight shooting the gas or whack people with stick. They asked people to dismiss within a time frame 1st and if don't obey, then they have to move a step forward. Can you say it is wrong?

I just finished Heavenly Sword today. Maybe effected by it a bit. Calling the front line who is gonna die 1st as a brave hero or something similar just like the evil king bohan speech. Also, when Nariko recused her clan brothers, they just give her up and runaway, just like those politicians who forget the voters after the election. Damn, since when Bersih had become a demonic king? Sorry for the Bersih supporters. Not intent but just can't find any thing to describe my feeling :biggrin: I just don't like people to use certain wordings to comfort people like treating a kid. When they use the word brave, they should bracket it and add '+ smart'. Hopefully they will be able to add a smart word next time.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
"“Police had used minimum force and there was no actual physical contact with the demonstrators,” said Najib at a press conference here yesterday." - Wow! no physical contact. I wonder what would happen if there was an ACTUAL contact, the body would have been seperated from its soul?

"On the special explanation session, Najib said the party held a special session to explain current issues, including the Bersih illegal rally, to its division leaders and supporters comprising Malay-based non-governmental organisations." - Why the need for an explanation if you are confident that the silent majority are againts the rally? Are you insecure?

"Asked whether it was all right for him to leave for his official overseas engagement, the Prime Minister said he would return if a situation warranted his presence here." - The rakyat thinks otherwise, the rakyat thinks that you chickened out and ran.

"Street demonstrations must not be made a part of the Malaysian culture, the Prime Minister said. " - This came from a hypocrit najib razak, who once threathened to burn down the Chinese Community Hall when he helmed pemuda umnoputra.

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i didn't really agree with this demonstration....

but i've read so many comments says that "make change during next G.E".....really aware what was the cause of those BERSIH ppl shouting out loud for demonstration?

it was the G.E breached trust.....go google for "penipuan SPRM" and u'll know How Does It Works.. :biggrin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Yeh, I agree Najib speech on the rally issue is full of sht :biggrin: I felt the leaders from all parties also suddently like ate too much of those goat placenta thing until ont only the face, the brain also become 50 years younger.

But most probably it was only meant for somebody to listen, eg. those who throw plastic bottle to police type of level.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Govt has to realize the group of people they are against are getting bigger and it shows the problem in the country is getting serious.

seriously dont wanna see the country become unrest like indonesia in the 90s. But we are not giving enough pressure to make things change.....since 90s, we hope to see improvement with the GE, but GE after GE, still the same group of people and making more and more crap to bring the country down. At first they try to point the finger at racial issue, but now they see its a stupid accuse and the rakyat start to stand out together to voice out so they try other trick to suppress the voice against them with force instead of thinking why people are so free to gather and taking the risk to get bash up by police.....

The Big Nose party will have to really lost in the GE to learn the lesson, or we wont see much change just as before...unless we have a Vandetta shown up to change the game rules.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Aiyo, the police job at that moment was to control then dismiss the crowd. Any of them lending a helping hand, may face serious disciplinary action due to their act may cause danger to the whole team. Police and army is not like other job when they are on a special mission. I guess most of the people know that. HK movie teach us a lot.

On the other hand, who from the whole bersih 2.0 rally ever think about the risk of having illegal rally? If they ever back off a step, nothing will happen. Why wanna ask people to use bare hand to fight weapon and use body to block tank? Knowing that the gas really make a person suffer but still wanna sit on the road and let those person who love you suffer mentally. This is the worst thing can a man do. Nothing to be proud at all. What they wanna proof?

Wanna use international pressure to against the gov ar? The whole world is talking money now. Maybe some organizations may make a little bit of voice to show their existence. But when come to the big picture, slowly disappear from the TV screen.

Wanna stir up people to vote opposition ar? Maybe can win some votes from kampung people but will start losing votes in town/city area. People just wanna live peacefully and stable. 1 time is ok if do it few more times, economy effected and company start laying off some staffs, then who the fck will give you a job? Full time protester only will be employ 4-4.5 year 1 time.

Back to this case, I know I may sound a bit not like human being, but to be straight to the point, the police were standing in front with weapon and order the crowd to dismiss. Why still wanna act like hero? Why not just leave in peace and come back in peace next time? When you still alive, you will still have chance. But when you died, you lose everything. It is not that I don't pity people who died and his family, but why must go, when there are many better options out there? No one should do something like cannot win in a gentlemen way then go side way.

Talk no use, anwar should pay RM5k for a thai guy to shoot his leg right before the election. Sure can get extra 10% vote at minimum or maybe win the PM seat too.

I'm sorry, Although I'm sad due to people died, but I just can't convince myself to show my sympathy. He had achieved his target to become a hero that he believed people will remember him forever.

Perhaps, the protester should not join any rally or demo in the future. If support Bersih 2.0, just buy a plain color or white t shirt, write down all 8 points and wear it on weekend when go shopping. Nothing else besides the 8 points. A hero doesn't mean have to be punished until like Arnold in T3 and lastly sacrifice own life to complete the succession. The most down to earth terms to describe it for letting everyone understand clearly, is smart vs stupid.

I felt sorry for replying in such way, especially in front of a dead person. But I really don't wanna see anymore death because the fighting between 2 sides of political parties.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i like the idea of wearing the bersih shirt on 1 particular day or everyday...make it simple just wear to show your support when go out,,no need to do demo....or put a flag in front of own house to show that you support bersih ..or like earth hour style..shut down your electricity for 1month to show your determination without causing problem to others