PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Posting on behalf of a friend->

Make:- Honda
Model:- Civic EJ7 local (4dr)
Year Make/Reg:- 97/97
Colour:- Championship White
Documentation:- Registration card available, JPJ approved/Passed PUSPAKOM Inspection (but you'll need to remove the tint)

Mods:- B16A halfcut, B20B block, 4.4 final gear, Spoon flywheel, Exedy clutch, 4-2-1 manifold (Japanese manifold), groundwires, CTR strut bar,Tanabe Hyper Medallion exhaust, 15" SSR Type-C rims, all round EK4 disk brake, C's short shifter, etc.

Exterior:- '99 spec front facia/rear conversion, Mugen design front lip, side skirts, rear apron and rear spoiler, '99 front fog lights, 15" SSR Type-C rims + Advan Neova AD07 tyres, Spoon design side mirrors with blue lense, ori EK4 door visors, smoked headlights, HID, Sparco bonnet pin,etc.

Interior:- EK4 dashboard with navigator, EK door panels + rear seats, 'Recaro' bucket seats (2pcs), sports steering, Vi-RS gear knob, CTR floor mats, JVC CD player, dunno what brand amp, etc.

Reason for sale:- Owner upgrading

Price:- RM6x,xxx/- ono

Looking for:- Genuine Buyers only, (as owner's profession is to save life, he has no time for time wasters). Please call owner directly, Kevin +6012-4892669. (No SMS please!)

Spoonz

Nov 16, 2005
nice car...
can trade in....?
serious buyer here...
please sms or pm me asap.

DC VTEC

May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
nice car ler notiguy...
do u have any idea how much the minimum price that ur friend
can give? my friend serius looking for this car ler...i oso want
to make coffee money maaa...pm me k.
ur ek 2 door sold edi ar?

jerriechea

Nov 13, 2005
Hi can pm me your lowest price also? seriously interested. Also very keen to look for a 2dr ek with similar prices. Thank you.

NoTiGuY

old school
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Guys, am very numb with all the comments that i get from PMs, messages here etc. Serious buyer here and there... Seriously interested.. Asking for best price....

My apologies for being blunt, but if any of you are "SERIOUS" enough, the number has been given, why dont you guys give the owner a call?

I'm gonna kill the owner for making me post this and all questions are directed to me.... somemore 'coffee money' oso i dont have...

TermiziYeoh

Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
ahhh when la ppl gonna buy my ford tx3 i want hondaaaa !!!

Super BUMP for Superb Car !!

qwerty~

Oct 6, 2004
best price is 65 mayb can adjust a bit but please only serious buyers, i dont want to waste my time or yours. pls understand. a few people have already seen the car and negotiation is in the process. first deposit secures car. location is on Pg island. car can usually be seen most nights around pulau tikus area. a lot of TLC has been put in this car. thanks a bunch

jerriechea

Nov 13, 2005
Hi, the price you offer is a bit above my budget, but do update here or pm me if you willing to lower the price a little. Serious buyer here.

NoTiGuY

old school
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
evo5229,

Location as stated, PENANG - Pulau Pinang.

Price:- RM6x,xxx/- ono - being meant for On Nearest Offer...

jerriechea,

:) whats ur offer?

Spoonz

Nov 16, 2005
seriously a good buy....
what more can you ask for a civic ferio virs with 2 litre vtec...
wish i have enugh RM to buy...
free bump for a screaming vtec!!!