Zerotohundred.com | Marketplace Merchant

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Zerotohundred.com | Marketplace Merchant

• In need for exposure for your sale?
  • Find your sale quickly deminishing and overlapped and eventually lost after a few minutes?
  • Not Enough PM space for your business?
  • Want a more professional approach for your sale?
  • More security for yourself by knowing the exact location of your potential buyer?
Introduction

Though still under development, the Marketplace Merchant program is a full fledged advertising solution. If you are interested in budget advertising through The Marketplace, here's your chance.

Here's what you get
:

• Legitimately post a commercial-type sale
  • Marketplace Merchant Status
  • A Free 200X60pixels banner
  • 200 Private Message space (400% increase)
  • Priority response to your enquiries
For a limited time only, be some of the first to sign up as earlybirds for maximum exposure at minimum cost.

Price: RM80 for 3months

What you need to do:

1 Bank in:

• Maybank
  • Name: Goh Chok Tong
  • Account number:101124048508
Supply:
  1. Bank in receipt details to verify your transaction
  2. 200X60pixels banner from your server (the url for your 200X60pixels banner) Banners accepted: .jpg .gif .swf
  3. Link to the url of your topic
Disclaimer:
  • 1 banner + 1 link per account
  • Banners appear ONLY in The Marketplace
  • Banners appear randomly but evenly throughout
  • Zerotohundred.com will not be responsible for any transaction mishaps you may encounter using The Marketplace

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
if i may suggest,

merchants signing up for this program should be verified by zerotohundred by sending in their copy of I/C and contactable numbers for record purpose in case of frauds. this is to ensure the buyers have a peace of mind when buying stuffs via ZTH. minimizing frauds from online trades will benefit all in the long run.

rdgs,

Last edited:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
yeap sure.. i could do that.. :) fax over or should i pass it to TOM personally..?

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Another problem is also non-serious buyers......really spoil the cake. Like i dun used to take deposits, but now its a must for costly items.

Aiyo, still have to wait 60seconds when reply PMs :bawling:

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
lol... HMS bro, this is to ensure that flooding of messages does not occur..
bro.. if u need any GIF banner let me know.. i got the software.
I wonder how many of us merchants has signed up?

IMHO, buyers should buy from authorized marketplace merchants as this will minimize online frauds. I'm tired of convincing potential clients that I'm not a cheater....sigh...

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i paid for the merchant thingy now.. but i don't have this website thingy so have to do banner also.. hahahah still thinking wot to put on me banner.. my face hahaha

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
donut,

you can link your banner to your sales post within zerotohundred not neccessary must link to a website. but if you link it to you face.... it should double up your sales too... hahahhaa... cheers.

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
hey...this is really something...

wow...bro HMS and ftzone signed up edi ah...
cepat giler!! how can i miss the fun!!:biggrin:

but one question tho...
if i sign up now this doesnt mean my 3month limit will start counting right?? it will only start count when this system is fully develop right?? enlighten me:smile:

thanks~

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i don't know when is it gonna start but what the heck i'm paying it first hehe. okie errr banner i think i'll do as wot ftzone and tom said lah... just link it over with some nice banner style :)

ftzone : do this mean i will have a special thread just for me to post my stuffs?? or as usual normal ways how i post last time ??

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
donut: no special thread ler... just post like what we used to. :)
still need to bump our post every now and then.. hehehe

rock lee: u are welcome to join.. hehehe... (u ain't my product competitor anyway) :P

cheers.

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
hmmmmmm

I got this idea, all marketplace merchant in KL. Can we actually meet up and have a teh tarik, I think a lot can be done and can make extra lar, also can avoid direct competition here.

Like me, someone selling UR here, I have to sell URD. Someone selling JAW small shift lamp, I have to sell the big ones, I try not to disturb those permanent sellers, but those part time ones, sure i bantai teruk teruk :biggrin:

Maybe we also can trade from each other cos there are a lot of things I need oso.

So how?

I live in OUG - Old klang Road

and ftzone, dun worry, whenever i goto pg, sure will call u yum cha brader.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
And if you guys come across any non-merchant posting commercial or commercial like ads on the buy/sell forum, just let us know and they will be promptly dealt with.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai all sifu, i need advise for evo3 engine. i am thinking to change my gsr to evo3 engine n how can i c the code for evo3 with vr4 evo1 evo2 coz all these engine code start with 4g63....?? is the maintenance same with gsr wat i mean here is ori evo3. n how bout the fuel comsumption my gsr rm60 can go about 400km like tat. Hope someone can give me some advise me before i transplant the engine
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience