some body parts for sale!! going cheap..

Exterior and Body

some body parts for sale!! going cheap..

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
wira & lancer parts for sale!! going cheap..

UPDATED price & items as of 20-09-05!!

got some stuff for sale:

1. lancer bumper + lips (with pockets), h/cut condition..(free libero kangaroo bar as seen in pic)..RM200 firm
2. lancer front body part complete, h/cut condition..RM350 firm (sorry no pics for this item, u can view the items 1st...no obligation)
3. wira front bumper, already cut to fit a vr4 i/c..RM20 firm..
4. wira 1.5 front & rear seats..gd condition..no holes..RM100 firm..
5. wira & gsr ori steering..gimme a price..
6. wira 1.5 oem absorbers & spring..good working condition..RM200..
7. wira ori fenders..RM100..
8. wira oem headlights + signal..RM100..
9. lancer front signal lights..RM50..

all items are in penang and are original which came from either my h/cut or my wira..for fastest response, call me, 012-4101180 alex..for slower response, sms me...if i dun answer ur call, it means im either on the phone or in a meeting..then drop me an sms..preferably arrange a meeting with me so i can show u the items..if u ngam, take..if not ngam dun take..no obligations...

S1997

for those that have a left over silver bonnet after purchasing alex's....can pm me....i would like to buy.

bump for taukeh alex!

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
wufi said:
i would like to buy rear seat wira 1.5.. condition still Ok ight?
yes condition still good..actual items is like in the pic but u cant reli see it..dat pic is mainly to show the type of fabric pattern..call me to arrange for viewing..pls be reminded im in penang..

wufi

Apr 17, 2004
USJ Subang Jaya
kakisedut.tk
wildboar said:
yes condition still good..actual items is like in the pic but u cant reli see it..dat pic is mainly to show the type of fabric pattern..call me to arrange for viewing..pls be reminded im in penang..
aisey, you in penang eh? so far lah from here... i'm in selangor.. hmm.. no luck ah for mee....

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
wufi said:
aisey, you in penang eh? so far lah from here... i'm in selangor.. hmm.. no luck ah for mee....
no problemo..try looking in seat shops around selangor area..im sure u can find one there...

bump..

delphinium

Dec 22, 2003
how much is the tissue box on the rear seat? hehehe.. just kidding.

dude dunno u got the GSR stering. how's the condition? name me a price lah dude.

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
delphinium said:
how much is the tissue box on the rear seat? hehehe.. just kidding.

dude dunno u got the GSR stering. how's the condition? name me a price lah dude.
tissue box (not inclusive of tissue) going for RM88.88..if u wan tissue oso then the price will be RM118.18.. :D

condition is still the same as wat u see in the pic..cant reli remember cos i haven taken a look for a long time liao..din clean it yet oso..hehe..but if u reli wan, then i'll polish it kilat kilat for u...at no extra charge..hehe...price ar?? i oso dunno how to name a price lo..u come to futsal this sun then we talk price ok..but i gerenti will give u cun cun price wan...or u help me DIY my AFR then i sell u at an unbelievable price (RM0.00)..heheh..

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Am interested in the headlights and signals, don't mind checking how much to ship it to Seremban? And also are those original Bosch units? Thanks.

airyn2644

Sep 19, 2006
ade ke

1. lancer bumper + lips (with pockets), h/cut condition..(free libero kangaroo bar as seen in pic)..RM200 firm ada lagi ka?

One drunken piston refuse to wake up for work after drinking too much sky juice.

and its 'rod' down there swung open a hole on the crankcase wall

Vented hood and an open pod sitting right below the vents caused a serious hydrolock...