• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Windscreen Water Marks Stain Remover

cclems

Known Member
Just wipe and rinse off glass, no hassles, no polishing and no scrubbing
250ml RM19.00 per bottle. discounts given for 5 bottles and above.

pls call 017 2723 230. meet around setapak area after working hours. thank you

Last edited:
wah!!!!!!!! all marks can ah????? bird shit mark can? WAH!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!WAH!!!!!!!! search for so long.........at last. give me 5 bottle. but can i sms u my location u sent.

wah!!!!!!!! all marks can ah????? bird shit mark can? WAH!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!WAH!!!!!!!! search for so long.........at last. give me 5 bottles. but can i sms u my location u sent.

Does this remove the water marks temporarily or for good? Does it damage windows ( like Chromax windows, or JDM - spec Honda windows )? Mind telling us the brand ( or u can PM me oso ) ?

of cos permanantly gone la, for rm19.00 for 250ml u still want brand meh? i tried on many cars doesnt ruin the glass.

Last edited:
i bought it..........i used it on my expensive sports car. it works fantastic and worth the price........ now my glass no stain at all and can see 'leng lui' so crystal clear. two thumbs up......super highly recommended. thx to cclems and windscreen cleaner.

can clean long long time water stain mark or not?

if it doesnt work, i give u back rm19.00.

many ppl ask how long does the treatment last?? - depends how u maintain yr car. if u always leave water dried up by itself on yr windscreen then watermarks will definitely appear again, tks

Last edited:
ming48 said:
i bought it..........i used it on my expensive sports car. it works fantastic and worth the price........ now my glass no stain at all and can see 'leng lui' so crystal clear. two thumbs up......super highly recommended. thx to cclems and windscreen cleaner.

u kkj la... ham pau. hahahaaaa

bro .... jus wana ask is it a aerosol type or liquid type ? another thing after appling it and leave at hot sun ! wil the windscreen break ? i ask this coz my frend bought this type windscreen cleaners at shoping complex n apply it to his car then parked at hot sun n window break ! finally the windscreen cleaner is ths culprit ! Do advice thanks !
another thing wat brand ? thanks

pdguy said:
bro .... jus wana ask is it a aerosol type or liquid type ? another thing after appling it and leave at hot sun ! wil the windscreen break ? i ask this coz my frend bought this type windscreen cleaners at shoping complex n apply it to his car then parked at hot sun n window break ! finally the windscreen cleaner is ths culprit ! Do advice thanks !
another thing wat brand ? thanks

1. its liquid type.
2. one question: why do u have to apply under the hot sun?
3. my advice is not to apply under the sun. reason: the trick of this liquid is once u apply with a soft cloth(no scrubbing) u need to let settle on the affected areas(soak) like 1min then rinse off with plenty of running water. If u were to apply under hot sun it would probably dry before the chemical can work on the stain.
4. brand?!? tarak la to be honest... if got brand it wont cost this money.
5. i dont that windscreen cleaner yr friend bought is rubbish, probably he shouldnt do under hot sun. All these chemicals are acid...and they will reaction at certain temperature on especially on brittle surfaces. even a small piece of lemon can break yr glass under hot sun.

hope this info helps.
tks.

cclems said:
1. its liquid type.
2. one question: why do u have to apply under the hot sun?
3. my advice is not to apply under the sun. reason: the trick of this liquid is once u apply with a soft cloth(no scrubbing) u need to let settle on the affected areas(soak) like 1min then rinse off with plenty of running water. If u were to apply under hot sun it would probably dry before the chemical can work on the stain.
4. brand?!? tarak la to be honest... if got brand it wont cost this money.
5. i dont that windscreen cleaner yr friend bought is rubbish, probably he shouldnt do under hot sun. All these chemicals are acid...and they will reaction at certain temperature on especially on brittle surfaces. even a small piece of lemon can break yr glass under hot sun.

hope this info helps.
tks.
thanks bro for the repli ...... my frend didnt apply it under hot sun ! jus apply it at home n leave the car the next day at hot sun coz his working car park no roof ! mmuuhahahaha ..... so wat i wana ask is if u apply this n leave the car under hot sun wil the glas break ? or is thre any customer feedback to then ? i dont meant applyin the solvent under the hot sun bro ...... hehehehee

pdguy said:
thanks bro for the repli ...... my frend didnt apply it under hot sun ! jus apply it at home n leave the car the next day at hot sun coz his working car park no roof ! mmuuhahahaha ..... so wat i wana ask is if u apply this n leave the car under hot sun wil the glas break ? or is thre any customer feedback to then ? i dont meant applyin the solvent under the hot sun bro ...... hehehehee

great produst that i bought from him
dont worry its really works

LSLMIVEC said:
thanks bro for the feedback ..... mayb wil contact for a bottle or two ! adios

LSLMIVEC said:

tks bro for yr feedback, happy to hear that. i suppose u r a rich man now eh?!?:shades_smile: :shades_smile:
pdguy,

fyi, lslmivec is from east m'sia, i've courier 2 bottles for him.

cclems said:
tks bro for yr feedback, happy to hear that. i suppose u r a rich man now eh?!?:shades_smile: :shades_smile:
pdguy,

fyi, lslmivec is from east m'sia, i've courier 2 bottles for him.
the price include poslaju is it ? like that gooood ! sure im wil be intrested !

pdguy said:
the price include poslaju is it ? like that gooood ! sure im wil be intrested !

i paid poslaju, but he promised to pay my air-fare the next time i visit kk,sabah. air asia osso i sapu 1. hehehe....

bro, interested, i'm frm klang/subang, how to get from ya? COD? pm details pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom