Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bob6900 said:
http://www.mycarhifi.com/carhififorum/viewtopic.php?t=2309&start=0

tohsan.... worth it or not?
help me check this out..
Bob

this one u need to play 2 ways active, u need another good external crossover which easily cost u RM1k for the crossover,and u need also quite a powerful and good sq amp something which is around rm2k range for the amp, without that no way this tweeters can perform,its power hungryleh!:regular_smile:

and yes its a good tweeter,but with a little more i rather get the previous batch Alpine F1 3 ways, SPX Z17T,retail price now is RM1450.

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Don't know if this is the right place for this;

Anyway, need some help guys. Recently sent my Kelisa to my regular workshop to change me timing belt as it was hitting 80k. Thought it would be routine enough. What I didn't expect was that my car wouldn't start afterwards. They've tried to fix it, checking almost everything and they assure me the timing is correct. I had no problems with my car before this. As of now, my car is still at the workshop.

Any ideas? Thanks.

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
sad.....

felt sad for you bro...

i think you need to get butthead or k-kid's advice...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
si|verfish said:
Don't know if this is the right place for this;

Anyway, need some help guys. Recently sent my Kelisa to my regular workshop to change me timing belt as it was hitting 80k. Thought it would be routine enough. What I didn't expect was that my car wouldn't start afterwards. They've tried to fix it, checking almost everything and they assure me the timing is correct. I had no problems with my car before this. As of now, my car is still at the workshop.

Any ideas? Thanks.
did they connect correctly the belt or not? they need to remove the side cover and loose the nut of the aircond compressor...maybe they didn't skrew the belt properly

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
kelisa6009 said:
did they connect correctly the belt or not? they need to remove the side cover and loose the nut of the aircond compressor...maybe they didn't skrew the belt properly
Well they did do all those things (remove cover, remove other belts, remove a bunch of bolts and so on).

When they try to start it, the engine does crank, it just refuses to fire up.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
si|verfish said:
Well they did do all those things (remove cover, remove other belts, remove a bunch of bolts and so on).

When they try to start it, the engine does crank, it just refuses to fire up.
did they go throudh all the part...maybe they miss out one part...because the timing belt will go through a path..so if miss out wan..then problem will occur

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
kelisa6009 said:
did they go throudh all the part...maybe they miss out one part...because the timing belt will go through a path..so if miss out wan..then problem will occur
This I wouldn't know. I'll check with them though.

Have any of you had a similar problem?

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
help la...

can anybady help this poor brother?

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
if my car like that...

i sure heart sick!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i`'ve been having this problem ..... everytime i wanna wire someting i dunno how to go through the fire wall ..... anyone know s ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience