ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

OzXchange

Mar 28, 2007
Its MARK II front end, not Chaser bro.. 1jz-gte twin turbo engine.. and if anyone interested its on cheap sale..:shades_smile: :shades_smile:
Uh, the Chaser is the Mark II, they are the same car.

Got any pics of your engine bay, give me something to compare against. I'm running a 1JZ twin-turbo in my mk3 supra :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

Last edited:

Boeing

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL
Uh, the Chaser is the Mark II, they are the same car.

Got any pics of your engine bay, give me something to compare against. I'm running a 1JZ twin-turbo in my mk3 supra :shades_smile: :shades_smile:
Chasis are same.. in term of body parts and some detailing are different..

Heres the bay..

hitman

Known Member
Oct 23, 2004
How u define Ah Beng?? Pls..

Well jim260184... FX, wagon is not ah pek, ah pek is those 100% original no nothing extra mod outside at all but do u think urs is it outstanding or anything special from other FX, wagon?? do u hav ur own car character, ID?? i & my fren are so boring about all same FX here, FX there...don u think is boring ?? & how u define Ah beng? Ah beng style is putting all different brand nissan la, honda la, anything at all to put it on the toyota car, & all is not matching at all that is call ah beng..my 1 is mostly toyota parts including the sunroof(toyota), grill (caldina) and scoop (101) , then those show car is super ah beng la? do u love toyota? i m sure u do. do u think ur car is special, i think u do too. u wan ur tiger wearing goat skin but i wan my tiger look like tiger ..

OzXchange

Mar 28, 2007
Hey hitman, is your engine still stock??

hitman

Known Member
Oct 23, 2004
My engine

Blk top 5 speed full lock LSD gear box wit some light tuned parts, Fuel regulator, light weight alloy belt pully, carbon fiber air filter ram.

jim260184

1,000 RPM
Jul 19, 2005
Seremban
www.meshio.com
Well jim260184... FX, wagon is not ah pek, ah pek is those 100% original no nothing extra mod outside at all but do u think urs is it outstanding or anything special from other FX, wagon?? do u hav ur own car character, ID?? i & my fren are so boring about all same FX here, FX there...don u think is boring ?? & how u define Ah beng? Ah beng style is putting all different brand nissan la, honda la, anything at all to put it on the toyota car, & all is not matching at all that is call ah beng..my 1 is mostly toyota parts including the sunroof(toyota), grill (caldina) and scoop (101) , then those show car is super ah beng la? do u love toyota? i m sure u do. do u think ur car is special, i think u do too. u wan ur tiger wearing goat skin but i wan my tiger look like tiger ..
Ya.. ur's damn tiger.. YEAH!!!!! Mine kitty~~ haha..

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
i don't mind my car look stock as tiger in goat skin, as when u see my car,
u won't kno what i have under my car hood and also hiding under my car trunk.
cos i rather be sleeper car.. ... with just a twist of some knob... then.....
the time u realize u been smoke, u look down and ur leg still not release ur clutch paddle.
well if u put a correctly nicely designed Gt-wing which match to the car
body curve and it looks blend seemslessly to ur car, then that is show car..
but if put a custom oversize front bumper with huge hole for so called can get more cold-air-intake, and brader's style gt-wing and it looks silly when not matching to the car body-line, that is call ah beng.
perhaps ur car is really tiger with tiger skin... if it is so. then u are the man.
u are the champion!... ur car damn fast.. BT 5 speed.. we all scared la..

jimmy.. i think we better play in our own backyard enuf la.. mine also
old-ah-pek-kitty-car only.. his car more geng...

Last edited:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
friend, i think you have to eat your own words now coz:
• your bonnet and body stripe looks like pau from nismo z-tune
• you're using BMW Z3 fender gills
• you're using mitsubishi evo rear roof mounted vortex generator

and the last time i checked only hatch backs and wagons came with rear windscreen visor/spoiler. i believe your car body type is saloon. as for your cosmetic modification style, that one up to you. but personally, i think your current exterior look doesn't reflect whats under your bonnet. wanna look like tiger up to you bro, but we all know some of the most powerful cars on our roads now don't look the part. like mike said... all are sleeper.

i'm not flaming you. just giving constructive criticism.

p.s. if you post pics of your car, have to accept the fact that not everyone gonna like it and sure won't fit the taste of other ppl. so don't get so worked up and emo when ppl give negative comment. if you so sensitive better not post. my advice only, you can take it however you want.

OzXchange

Mar 28, 2007
From the sound of things hitman, your car doesn't have the power under the bonnet to go with the 'racy' exterior. One mans trash is another mans treasure, the same goes with exterior mods. Personally, I'd rather spend more money on my engine, transmission and handling first, then start about getting the exterior to match. But that is my opinion. But saying that, exterior mods that are tasteful and add go well with the car are good to look at. But others that dont go well with the car, can make a good looking car, look awful. But again, that is my opinion.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Guys, please do not argue whether one's car is ahbeng or not... dis is not the purpose of the creation of this topic...

If u wanna talk about ahbeng car, here's the ultimate poser beng ride:

Last edited:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
blackhowling........ur black monster ah......
widebody! good longkong too.........lol

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
Guys, please do not argue whether one's car is ahbeng or not... dis is not the purpose of the creation of this topic...

If u wanna talk about ahbeng car, here's the ultimate poser beng ride:

hahaha bro that's not ahbeng car, but monster car....
nice ride bro....

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
share again with my new sport rim (downgrade from 17" to 15"), hope my is not ah beng car..... :)

side view

front view

rear view

Front O.Z Rim with TRD caliper (TRD word with R32 caliper :P)

Rear O.Z Rim with 15mm spacer. (guess not much ppl doing in SEG, increase handling..heeee)

HKS muffler

inside bonnet

Last edited:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
nice new rims bro, and nice ride also....
err... ur engine bay kena virus ah...... hehehehe......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports, Lamborghini could be looking to walk down the same road as Porsche and a few other prominent automakers by adding new models in anticipation of expanding sales and exploring new markets.

American magazine, Car and Driver is claiming that Lamborghini will be adding two entirely new models to its existing lineup.

The first will be a new entry level model, powered by a V8 powerplant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience