ZTH Car Spotted ... !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I'm not sure what is his ZTH nick cuz I took that photo when I was at one of those Famous Ikan Bakar restaurant off Melaka City...some Ulu place la can't remember the name.

sorry for OT: but what happened to chocolatesstarfish? been away from ZTH for quite some time.

He...passed away bro. Is was really sad to most ZTH forumers...:frown:

Spotted a silver Persona at Dataran Senawang last Wednesday with ZTH splash decals. Sorry no pics. Too lazy to take pics.

hahahaha~:rofl:

I spotted 1 too:
163281_475377790958_586470958_5923200_5940543_n.jpg
:adore::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

[H] [K] [S];4459545 said:
Spotted a silver Persona at Dataran Senawang last Wednesday with ZTH splash decals. Sorry no pics. Too lazy to take pics.

ya....tht fella owis lepak there 1....:burnout:

wah..that myvi..siapa punya..seremban number plate wor..hehe..any of seremban gang??

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

spotted a myvi with splash sticker also in Bukit serdang..lazy to take photo too...

remus ride also zero to hundred right?

Definitely, since we also get the stickers from him most of the time. Motorsports Playground :proud:

Thank you of all the support my dear fellow zth members,

Im now in Japan now, will be attending the annual Tokyo Auto Salon this friday,
i will be posting some pictures live as it happens. FB page Motorsport Playground

Yellow Myvi at sec24, Shah Alam.. with big ZTH sticker on both side of the ride..

near my house..

:biggrin:

Top Bottom