ZTH Car Spotted ... !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kidda21

Known Member
Dec 25, 2008
saw a red honda civic older type double digit car plate when i m driving my way bac from seremban. ZTH sticker at rear windscreen. dunno tat car belongs to which bro

Bump: saw a red honda civic older type double digit car plate when i m driving my way bac from seremban. ZTH sticker at rear windscreen. dunno tat car belongs to which bro

kidda21

Known Member
Dec 25, 2008
yesterday i saw another zth member car

honda civic white colour (if i m not mistaken coz quite dark) with wing ZTH sticker at rear wind screen and lots of bomber sticker. number plate 9919 park infront of HSBC bank kajang prima. dunno tis car belong to which bro here

Bump: yesterday i saw another zth member car

honda civic white colour (if i m not mistaken coz quite dark) with wing ZTH sticker at rear wind screen and lots of bomber sticker. number plate 9919 park infront of HSBC bank kajang prima. dunno tis car belong to which bro here

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
haha...last nite spotted Rhys makaning... xD
how u pass the new speed bumps at ur place ah?

Bump: haha...last nite spotted Rhys makaning... xD

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
haha...last nite spotted Rhys makaning... xD

Bump: haha...last nite spotted Rhys makaning... xD
i saw u too.. vroom pass me..

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
eh spotted poccy in front of Ridzuan yesterday night, couldn't recognize you from the front,

Bump: eh spotted poccy in front of Ridzuan yesterday night, couldn't recognize you from the front,

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ohh...yakuza...that was u ah
i din recognize u too..hehe

Bump: ohh...yakuza...that was u ah

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
ohh...yakuza...that was u ah

Bump: ohh...yakuza...that was u ah
He said can't recognize you from front PR, so next time show him your back side sure he recognize...Muahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

*cabut...

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
wow!!! nice putra, i like the front side, especially the front bumper, did he pass jpj block b4??? haha...

Bump: wow!!! nice putra, i like the front side, especially the front bumper, did he pass jpj block b4??? haha...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
lol relax guys, I am pretty sure the both of us do not swing that way ;) haha, well normally I will be able to recognize him from the front because of his CWest body kit and also letters of his car plate ;)

Bump: lol relax guys, I am pretty sure the both of us do not swing that way ;) haha, well normally I will be able to recognize him from the front because of his CWest body kit and also letters of his car plate ;)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
last nite spotted AndrewViper...took out all yer stikers gave it a clean look...nice C-west front

Bump: last nite spotted AndrewViper...took out all yer stikers gave it a clean look...nice C-west front

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
spotted 3 cars with ZTH bomberman stickers..
white wira,chevy aveo and fiat panda..
at kajang area..

Bump: spotted 3 cars with ZTH bomberman stickers..
white wira,chevy aveo and fiat panda..
at kajang area..

A Post Every 5 Mins

NAZA World “Win A Car Contest” today drew some exciting prizes for twelve lucky NAZA World customers who walked away smiling beyond belief. En. Zakaria Ismail, Corporate Affairs Director, NAZA Group of Companies drew out the name of one lucky NAZA World customer, Mr. Yong Wai Choon, 40 from Klang; the significance was of this draw is that the person's name that was picked...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience