Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Originally posted by netken@Mar 27 2005, 20:04
to be honest kent, i was a bit worried that it won't give any effect, but believe me,
on a bigger butt car like the waja, both the front and rear strut does make a difference!

now i can corner strongly with the rear more controlled than before, definitely a change, as for the front, the turning point is more solid now.. cheerio! :)
[snapback]844939[/snapback]​

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
Originally posted by kent20+Mar 28 2005, 11:07 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kent20 @ Mar 28 2005, 11:07 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-netken@Mar 27 2005, 20:04
to be honest kent, i was a bit worried that it won't give any effect, but believe me,
on a bigger butt car like the waja, both the front and rear strut does make a difference!

now i can corner strongly with the rear more controlled  than before, definitely a change, as for the front, the turning point is more solid now.. cheerio!  :)
[snapback]844939[/snapback]​
[snapback]846312[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

kent, when can u start customising one for the merc w124?

we can use other cars first.. best we go kedai potong and u can measure all u want... what say u bro?

aka_lennon

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
kent..this mine zenden strut bar...kenari punye...thanks alot ya!

p/s : still remeber ka at bangsar...want sticker la kent...hehehe :D

alex_wky

Mar 25, 2005
giving my good friend a nice bump :)

anyway, i bought this bar a long time ago. so sorry for the late report kent :P

part performance
===========
well, there IS a big difference in handling performance. the car feels less 'terbuang' during corners. BUT it's only at moderate speed (moderate in my term is 60-100) any faster during corner, the car still feels terbuang but not that bad compared without it. U-turns can be done faster with slight tilt and i can be more reckless during corners. since this is my first performance mod, overall handling still needs a little getting used to.

note, there's a side effect though. since the stabilizer bar actually strengthens the chasis at the front of the car, vibration will be VERY obvious. previously i can speed to 130km/h before the steering start vibrating violently, now with the bar, 120km/h on straight road feels like violnet vibration speeding at 140km/h (yup, i actually went to 140km/h last year when everything was still stock)
i got the wheels balanced and slightly deflate the tires (to recomended levels) and the vibrations are gone.

installation/workmanship
================
Kent is a great guy. very punctual and the goods came in wrapped and scratchless. once i pop the hood, he gets straight into business. though RM115 paid for bar plus installation, it wuldn't hurt to give him a hand. thanks to the clutered engine bay, kent and i had to remove the power stering container because the tubes connecting from it is too rigid to move about and it's in the way of the anchor for the stabilizer bar. He's very profesional in his job and really ikat kuat kuat.

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Originally posted by aka_lennon@Mar 28 2005, 12:57
kent..this mine zenden strut bar...kenari punye...thanks alot ya!

p/s : still remeber ka at bangsar...want sticker la kent...hehehe :D
[snapback]846679[/snapback]​
thanks man!!! i really need 1 short send all the stick...any previouse customer need sticker please to my e-mail..with ur address because my pm going to bomb soon....thank u guy!!

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Originally posted by berdie@Mar 28 2005, 23:38
WARGGGH...IT'S DIFFICULT TO FIND REAR STRUT 4 MY ISWARA..........
[snapback]848695[/snapback]​
hm...im so sorry we also dont have it....

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
no la brother,if i do the made for iswara,but no front for them consider uselss also....because Iswara not recommended to put front stablilizer bar...coz their absoble is running by berring,you know la berring's thing will easy to spoil right....
if the berring spoil,in the same time the stabilizer bar still functioning will coz dangerouse.... :(

we wanna earn money,but we don't want to hurt our customer... :lol:

wuweiye

Mar 21, 2005
Hi Kent, here's the pics that we (me and wonge) owe u... remember? the 2 city that u installed at night last 2 weeks.

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
wow!!! thanks you guy very much!!! i'll post it on our website(coming soon) or maybe magazine.....

lancer_ajai2

Known Member
Jan 22, 2004
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
Hi, juz wanna drop a few words here. I guess what i'm gonna say had already been said by others. Kent is really a nice guy (w/out sounding gayish), very responsible. I ordered a complete set of struts for Wira from him. Since i live in Kuching, i'd be a bit expensive in terms of sending those struts over. So 1 day ngam-ngam my parents went to KL. So i msg Kent, banked in the money and he PROMPLTLY send those items to my parents at the hotel. Those struts are wrapped very nicely etc. I opend the package and the 1st thing i can think of is that the struts dun dissapoint. Very good quality for the mere price i'm paying. Also very sturdy but very light. THe welding poinst are also neatly done. I havent installed them yet but even from looking at the struts already made me feel that my money are well spent. Later on after installing the struts i'll post the pics.

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by kent20@Mar 29 2005, 12:07
no la brother,if i do the made for iswara,but no front for them consider uselss also....because Iswara not recommended to put front stablilizer bar...coz their absoble is running by berring,you know la berring's thing will easy to spoil right....
if the berring spoil,in the same time the stabilizer bar still functioning will coz dangerouse.... :(

[snapback]850304[/snapback]​
Huh? Is it only applies for stock absorber? If change absober? OK or not? Because I think ultra racing is making front strut for the iswara. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Originally posted by aarion@Mar 30 2005, 09:25
bro, got bar for hyundai elentra or not? price? :D
[snapback]852960[/snapback]​
cool!!! we just come out the bar for Elentra for few week only ngam ngam u wanna buy...the bar very fit your car...
RM115 for chrome color
RM145 for colored enodyes (red,blue,gold)

any thing can call 0122023765 i'll prepar everything for u

Free delivery
Free installation
Free sticker
2year 1 to 1 Garrenty with life time warrenty.
come with warrenty card

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Originally posted by lancer_ajai2@Mar 30 2005, 09:32
Hi, juz wanna drop a few words here. I guess what i'm gonna say had already been said by others. Kent is really a nice guy (w/out sounding gayish), very responsible. I ordered a complete set of struts for Wira from him. Since i live in Kuching, i'd be a bit expensive in terms of sending those struts over. So 1 day ngam-ngam my parents went to KL. So i msg Kent, banked in the money and he PROMPLTLY send those items to my parents at the hotel. Those struts are wrapped very nicely etc. I opend the package and the 1st thing i can think of is that the struts dun dissapoint. Very good quality for the mere price i'm paying. Also very sturdy but very light. THe welding poinst are also neatly done. I havent installed them yet but even from looking at the struts already made me feel that my money are well spent. Later on after installing the struts i'll post the pics.
[snapback]852984[/snapback]​
thanks man!! you also such a nice guy that who welling to intro customer for me...
but i already sms u for some problem about ur order just now...please check with it.....thanks man!!! :lol:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Originally posted by cacin+Mar 30 2005, 09:55 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cacin @ Mar 30 2005, 09:55 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kent20@Mar 29 2005, 12:07

[snapback]850304[/snapback]​
Huh? Is it only applies for stock absorber? If change absober? OK or not? Because I think ultra racing is making front strut for the iswara. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)
[snapback]853034[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

im not sure about that,but what we care is customer's safety and feeling..so we dont dare made the bar that maybe will hurt our customer

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
morning bump

Status
Not open for further replies.