Young Technician Crashed A Porsche!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
I found this news @ today's Sinchew newspaper, saw the Porsche Carrera is almost total lost! I've tried to translate it from chinese but here is all i've got....

Technicians suspect admitted to bring in private cars to go out.Test driving a car killed two shotgun wounds

(Kuala Lumpur),
A young suspected unauthorized repair technicians removed customers to bring in a Porsche sports car, with two friends go out together tested, but unfortunately riding out bad, car lost control and rammed the road wall, resulting in one death and two injuries tragedy.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
another incident

Tragic end to joyride

Tragic end to joyride
By ANDREW SAGAYAM
KUALA LUMPUR: Another joyride incident turned tragic for four friends when three of them died and the fourth was seriously injured when their Mercedes Benz crashed into a luxury apartment guard house.
M. Matthew Savari, 31, the driver of the S350L class car, A. Kumaravel, 30, and Nurliana Jamal Khan, 20, died on the spot after suffering severe head injuries. The fourth person in the car - Richard Dass Augustin, 20 - who was sitting in the front passenger seat, suffered serious leg injuries. He was rushed to Kuala Lumpur Hospital (KLH) where he is warded.
The bodies of Savari, Kumaravel and Nurliana have been sent to KLH for a post-mortem.
In the 5.30am incident today, the four were on their way home when Matthew was believed to have lost control of the car after he turned into Jalan Tun Razak from Bulatan Kampung Pandan.
The metallic black vehicle rammed into an advertisement board and a tree before it crashed into a guard house in front of a luxury apartment block.
All three men lived in the city while Nurliana was from Penang.
This is the second fatal accident in two days involving luxury cars at the same road stretch.
At 12.30am yesterday, Chong Wai Hon, 23, from Wangsa Maju died on the spot when the Porsche Carrera he was in crashed inside a tunnel on Jalan Tun Razak.
Chong, who operates a stall with his family, suffered severe head injuries and was taken to KLH for a post-mortem.
His two friends, also in the car, have been identified as Wong Lam Kit, 23, who was the driver, and Chin Wai Keong, 28, a mechanic from Setapak.
Initial investigations revealed Wong lost control of the car in the tunnel and the car crashed into a wall.
City traffic police (acting traffic investigations division head) Asst Supt Rizal Abdul Rahman Sidek confirmed that in both cases the vehicles did not belong to the driver or its passengers.
"We will investigate if they had taken the car without the permission of the owner. We have yet to ascertain the cause of the accident which we believe is due to negligence," ASP Rizal said.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wow ... the Tun Razak tunnel is turning into the death tunnel of one of the World's famous princess ...

If you can do it, we can do it better - Malaysia Boleh mah ...

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
carzy man...next time everyone will be scared leaving their cars at the work shop

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Tsk tsk....beat the case where this guy went to test drive an MX5 and totalled it, killing the salesgirl but he survived.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kk13,
Tell me about it. I'm gonna repaint my car sometime this year and I'm now wondering how am I going to leave my car for a few nights at the shop. Don't understand why those bloody idiots had to do what they do.

If I had a luxury car, I'll be driving it slow almost all the time. Yo, I paid lotsa dough so it's gonna have to show. hahaha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
daniel lee,
erm... I will ensure that my car is properly sealed so I don't smell too much smoke. hahaha I know what you mean, dude. hehehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I'm just curious, how the owner going to get back the money? I'm pretty sure insurance didn't cover that.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Bastards who steal (legally what they've done by taking someone's property without informing the owners) deserve to die a horrible death.

The sole survivor should be charged with possession of stolen goods after he's recovered.

I'm glad they paid for their folly with their lives.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I'm still thinking just how darn foolish those technicians... erm... sorry, they are now called foolicians, are. The porsche looks like a total loss.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guy i'm going 2 diy my satria door 2 vertical door o they cal siccors door... anybody got any idea 2 do it...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience