YOU are invited

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Dear : old and new frens,

Hi... Lam here (after missing in action for so long), just came back from overseas and stay put here. Anyway I would like to invite you guys to my new Handphone Accessories Shop on 19/6/2008 (Opening)

ZERO ONE mobile
G75, Grd Flr Pertama Complex,
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur.

We are doing selling / whole selling - Phone, Accessories, Repair, Trade in, Play Station Portable(PSP), PSP Games and Accessories and many more coming up.

Please do drop by if you are convenience, we will have all things 70% discount and wholesales price for all Altezza's Driver. Call me at 012 212 2682 Ivan/ Lam if you need anythings.

Cheers

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
all the best in ur new venture lam

emmm ... looking forward to replace my old hp ... maybe u can suggest me some new mid-range models ... with discount ... akakakakaka

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
Same here! I am also looking for a mid range priced flip phone. any suggestion / recommendations? PM me pls... thanks bro!

by the way, congrats in your new venture and i wish you "Sang Yee Hing Loong"!!

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
thanks buddies...

for those who want to replace their phone, just drop by and have a look, YES, sure nice price...

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
It will be better that you come and see because there is too many phone here... If you want to check price, just PM me the series no / model... i let you know.

Cheers

Ivan / Lam

Xim

Jul 4, 2007
Lam,

Congrats from JB!!! Tried to contact you a couple of months ago but you were unavailable. Have you got yourself a new car?

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
congrats on ur new shop openning..
may ur business be 'year-year-got-fish.." and prospers

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
COngrats to you Bro from all altezza club sabah members! wish your business be blessed with longevity and wealth! hehe sounds like some chinese new year greeting.. anyways ConGrats!!

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
Hey old fren! Long time no see.. and no nit to ask if u r still good as u r doing really great now. Taukeh dee... congratulation!

~Shang Yee Heng Long~!!! Yuet Lou Yuet Fatt!!

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hey old fren! Long time no see.. and no nit to ask if u r still good as u r doing really great now. Taukeh dee... congratulation!

~Shang Yee Heng Long~!!! Yuet Lou Yuet Fatt!!
hey ol friend ... havent heard abt u for a long time aaa

hows life?

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Im Good buddies, just a little busy at my shop... How is everyone? Love to meet all the members next week, what do you all think? OKAY?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My car having some problem , when go on uneven road or speed bumps , the car seems to be very bumpy/ rattle(even my dash board vibrates) but when on highway or smooth road its perfect. Using hwl hlsh adjustable absober but I recently noticed that I don't have the front top mounting for the aborbers , I have noticed some cars still use their oem top mount even though change to adjustable absorber, do I need this top mount installed?tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience