Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTSell/Swap: Mivec CK Full Lock LSD

WhiteMouse

3,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2004
K.L
Visit site
As per mention, i have a KAAZ full lock LSD from Mivec CK manual gearbox for swap with semi lock LSD + YOU top up, or sell it off.

Please be advise i only wanna SWAP / SELL the Full LOCK LSD only NOT the gear box.

Reason for sale is not suitable for my setting. Originally i was looking for a Semi Lsd Mivec CK manual gearbox from the half cut shop,
but turn out i got a KAAZ Full Lock Lsd... So i have to sell it or swap with other LSD Enthusiats.

For more info, pricing & prompt reply/respones, please dont hesitate to call / sms me at 017-8822660.

Thanks!

Last edited:

akmar ismail

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2007
Bro wat diffrent full lock and semi lock.
Mine Lsd also but donno semi or full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fitting a tyre on a wheel is easy. To stretch a narrower than suitable tyre to a wider wheel require a different set of skills as the regular practice will prove almost impossible. This exploding propane technique is one of the many homemade ways to stretch a tyre onto a wider wheel. Though we'd not recommend anyone trying without proper safety measures.

If you care to understand the culture, when it's all about stance, stretched tyres can really compliment and complete the look of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience