Known Member
Sep 17, 2007
Re: WTS: Toyota Altezza

bro..pm me ur best price.thankz

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004

hehe JaHax! my fren looong time no see.. im selling my altezza becoz really have little chance to drive it nowadays.. when are u coming to JB again? call me man!

for those who pm, im sorry that i havt had time to reply you all.. i'll try to reply during the weekend. thanks for all the PM will get back to u asap. btw the car is in JB.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

old mate ...

will give u a call if im down to JB definitely ... same goes to u if u are in KL

by the way, PM me ur BEST price ... scouting for "my-love-at-first-sight" for my mrs-gonna-be

actually sold my JHX 84 to one JBrian by the name of Lim who has an office in Larkin ... so if u bump into my ex-JHX ... say hi to the new owner ... good fella also :itsme:

g10

Known Member
Sep 17, 2007

PM me for your best price... thx

g10

Known Member
Sep 17, 2007

plus some more detail...z edition,sunroof,location...,.?

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007

bro only intrested in your front neo bumper. is it up for sale? i have my original bumper for trade. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience