• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

(WTS) Proton Satria GTi

4ndr3wt1n

Oct 9, 2007
Hello,

A fren of mine is intrsted in SGTI, if the car still avail, kindly send the pic 2 my email [email protected] pls send in the best price too.

Thks.

Rgd
Andrew

kingkongkecik

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
thanks for the pics...have to try cough up the d/p...the loan deal(public bank) is it the same with all banks?no 100 % loan rite for second hand because really interested here...
p.s the engine mods,any comments?

Imperial

Known Member
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
kingkongkecik,

Not all banks offer the same loan deal as Public Bank. Some banks may offer a better loan deal. U may wanna check with banks like EON, Hong Leong & etc. About the 100% loan for second hand car, i really have no idea. But i do know that some used car dealer may be able to do so with some fee.

As for the engine mods, my priority when i mod the engine was, firstly reliability of the engine as it is my daily transport. Secondly is the ride comfort, such as engine idling & thirdly is the fuel consumption.

Hope the above helps.

kingkongkecik

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
yes it does... i will ask one of my friend in regards of the loan...may take some time though...can lower the price a bit dude?

p.s (i think better if u pm me,so we can nego,thanks)

r0ok

Mar 31, 2005
With the mods on the car @ 38K , this is a steal...

BUMP..

ckseng

Mar 11, 2006
hi.. car still available? can i had the pic [email protected] ? and what is the best price for this car? can it go around 35k range? location? max loan goes how much? .. serious buyer

Thank You

Kok seng

Last edited:

~*K*~

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Imperial, get ur photo, nice and clean car, especially engine bay...
for a 7 years car, is very nice....
will called you for appointment if i going down pj, thx again for ur info...

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
*Drool*Slurp* .... sorry , had interest in seeing the pics please send to [email protected] , is viewing possible ? whereabout are u situated ? thanks
continues Droooooooolliiiiinggggggg....... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More shots from this past weekends Mazda RX-7 gathering at the Malacca International Trade Center. The event was attended by drivers of other car manufacturers, all in the spirit of automotive fun. The event was organised by the RX-7 Club of Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience