[WTS] PedalBox Throttle Response Kit for all vehicle with drive by wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] PedalBox Throttle Response Kit for all vehicle with drive by wire.

VTorqTuning

Jun 8, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Greater control. User-Adjustable.
All drivers face a wide range of driving conditions and situations. The PealBox allows drivers to choose between four levels, each with three seperate modes offering improved response. The PedalBox includes different programmes tailored to meet the most drivers range of driver's wishes. The driver can select the programme most suited to the driving situation.

Reduced response time. More dynamic.
Moments of delay are a thing of the past. The signal is immediately followed by the response, giving the driver the feeling that he or she is accelerating faster. However, the torque remains the same. It is merely the response ratios that have improved.

Maximum efficiency. Greater driving pleasure.
Once responsiveness has improved, driving is a lot more fun. Plus, quick acceleration without any delay gives drivers the feeling of being in better control of their vehicle.

Practical and beneficial.
Modifying the values set by the manufacturer therefore has advantages. The PedalBox will meet the expectations of customers and their cars. The often delayed throttle response of modern engines is gone, while retaining the standard engine control unit.

Installation method:

That easy !

Frequent Asked Question (FAQ):

Q: What is PedalBox?
A: PedalBox is a throttle response enhancer to eliminate sluggish acceleration, decrease turbo lag time mainly on turbodiesel or automatic / DSG transmission. They are designed for driver who want immediate and responsive throttle response !

Q: What kind of effect can i expect after installing PedalBox?
A: Immediate and responsive throttle response.

Q: Are the PedalBox setting adjustable?
A: Yes, it is adjustable.

Q: What care are supported?
A: All of the drive by wire car with electronic throttle are supported. If you are unsure, please contact us at [email protected]

Q: How can PedalBox make my throttle response faster?
A: PedalBox are specifically tuned to suit your vehicle, it's not one-off type model made to suit every car like most of the throttle response kit in the market.

Q: Why is PedalBox cost more than other throttle device?
A: PedalBox are made, designed, tuned and imported from Germany. Every single model of the PedalBox are tuned specifically for your vehicle to make sure it performs the best out from your vehicle potential.

Q: Does installing PedalBox require wire cutting job; or any hassle job involving?
A: No, all PedalBox comes with plug and play socket. PedalBox uses only quality OEM fitting to ensure fast and easy installation.

Q: Will it void my warranty if i decided to install PedalBox to my vehicle?
A: No, PedalBox are removable and WILL NOT cause any trace to your ECU hence making it untraceable.

Q: How long normally does it takes to install / uninstall PedalBox?
A: Depends on vehicle, most vehicle require less than 5 minutes to get the installation done.

Q: How many years warranty are covered for PedalBox?
A: 2 years warranty from the date of purchase.

Q: How long does it takes for warranty claiming?
A: For warranty claims, we will usually provide 1 to 1 exchange policy provided the device are not damage cause by user error. For model we do not have in stock, it may takes up to 2 months for claiming purpose.

Q: I have more question regarding PedalBox, whom should i refer to?
A: You are welcome to contact us at [email protected]

Q: We are planning for a bulk purchase, or become dealer of PedalBox, whom should i contact with?
A: Please e-mail us at [email protected] , our sales team will get back to you in less than 24 hours.

Q: Do you accept credit card as your payment method?
A: Yes, however, there will be 2% of charges by the banks.

Q: Do you provide postage option for outstation customer?
A: Yes, buyer will be bearing the postage fee.

Q: By what courier service do you choose?
A: We prefer Poslaju for nationwide delivery.

Q: I purchased PedalBox from others, but i want to make a claims now, can you help me out with that?
A: You are advice to get back to the seller who sold you the product with proof of purchase, we will not able to help claim product that bought else where other than us or our dealer.

Q: How can i assure that i will never go wrong by purchasing from you?
A: We are registered SSM company since 2010, we have been serving the local car enthusiasts with our other products like Vector Tuning Chip, JETEX Exhaust System, ScanGauge and RS BrakePads.

Q: Do you have a shop?
A: Yes and No, we do not have a shop to cater all the installation as we are an trading & supply company. However, our office are located at Klang.

Item(s): PedalBox Throttle Response Device.

Package includes: One unit of PedalBox controller with one set of harness and socket along with receipt as proof of purchase.

Price: MYR$ 1,100

Warranty: 2 years from the date of purchase.

Dealing method: Cash on delivery. Postage available.

Location of seller: Klang Valley

Contact method/details: Email to [email protected] or via PM

Age of item: Brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all 4G1++ user

how can we increase the performance of 4g13 stock engine other than using the the stroker kit?

newbe here..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience