[WTS] Okamizu Car Detoxifier

deaconsx

Okamizu
okamizu_blk.jpg
okamizu_blk.jpg

h t t p : / / w w w . o k a m i z u . n e t

Item: Okamizu Car Detoxifier

Package includes: Okamizu Car Detoxifier unit

Price: [Strike]RM 238.00[/Strike] RM 198.00 (Promo price)

Warranty: 3-months against manufacturing defect

Dealing method: COD Johor Bahru & Singapore, e-mail and ZTH's PM

Payment method: COD or Maybank

Location of seller: Johor Bahru & Singapore

Delivery: FREE Poslaju shipping across Peninsular Malaysia only, additional RM10 for East Malaysia

Contact method/details: E-mail ([email protected]) or ZTH's PM

okamizu_cardetox_crop.jpg

Life Will Turn Greater Now!

Benefits:
* Inactivates and kills harmful harmful germs, bacteria, viruses and fungi in the car
* Detoxifies and decomposes volatile organic chemical in the car
* Deodorizes unpleasant odour (e.g: tobacco, ammonia small and etc.)
* Purifies and refresh the air in the car
* User friendly operations

Features:
* Stylish design with bulb protestor
* No maintenance
* Low power consumption
* Manufactured and supported by public listed, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certified corporation
* One year manufacturer warranty with after sales service support test and analysis carried out by accredited & reputable laboratory, University & Manufacturer
* Ozone Concentration test
* Odor removal test

Direction of use:
Insert the Car Detoxifier into the cigarette lighter socket. The unit will switch on and operate straight away. The glow in the bulb indicates the unit is functioning. To allow effective air purification, switch on the ventilation fan to increase air circulation in the car.

STOP POLLUTING YOUR LUNGS EVERY TIME YOU STEP INTO YOUR CAR
Having headache or feeling lethargic and spaced out after driving your car? Don't blame the sun. The culprit could hide pollutants in your car.

Report found that the pollution level inside the cars is often a lot higher than the air outside. Both gasoline and diesel automobiles produce toxic fumes that contain a high concentration of volatile organic compounds like benzene, toluene, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, and xylene, among others.

With increase of traffic congestion, we spend more time in our cars and we might inhale all of these toxic chemicals into our lungs. It's even worse in air-conditioned cars, where the polluted air trapped within is re-circulate and the concentration of pollutants rises further.

That new car smell that you think is so nice might not be good for you after all too: a consumer paper published in Japan found that the smell of a new car could contain up to 35 times the health limit set for volatile organic chemicals.

SO WHAT CAN YOU DO?
You break them down.

The volatile organic compounds and chemicals in your car, we mean.

Okamizu has tapped into nature's best-known disinfectant - ozone - via a Japanese innovation technology that combines plasma ion generation and ozonization to bring you the Okamizu Car Detoxifier.

Ozone is naturally occurring, powerful oxidizing agent that is found readily in the air. In most environments, readings of ozone stand at around 0.02ppm on a clear spring day. It has been referred to as the smell of 'fresh, clean air' that can be found in the mountains and near waterfalls.

The Okamizu Car Detoxifier is a device that plugs into your car to circulate ozone that effectively kills bacteria and viruses, breaks down and neutralizes chemicals and volatile organic compounds while eliminating stale odor to ensure a clean, healthy environment for you and your family.

JUST PLUG IN AND BREATHE IN NATURE
Plugging a unit into your car will do wonders for you:
- Purifies and refreshes the air in your car
- Disinfects air-borne harmful bacteria, germs, chemicals, etc
- Neutralizes unpleasant odor caused by bacteria, tobacco, chemical fumes, pets, carpet, fabrics, mold & fungus, etc.
- Reduces airborne allergens, mold spores, mildew, and fungicide
- Decomposes volatile organic compounds
- Neutralize toxic chemical fumes in the car

IS THIS A PROVEN TECHNOLOGY?
Ozone can remove bacteria 3,000 times faster than chlorine and decomposes toxic chemicals to non-toxic, environmentally friendly material. This is one of the best technologies to remove odor. Ozone kills bacteria within seconds by a process known as cell-lysing. Thus, microorganisms are incapable of developing ozone-resistant strains. The Chinese government used a low level (0.02ppm) ozone system, among other measures, to help reduce the risk of SARS in some subways and buses.(source: Fresh Air for Life by Allan C.Somersall, Phd, MD)

IS IT SAFE?
Our units are designed to bring nature back into the car. Our strict and regulated safety tests ensure that ozone level is maintained at a low and stable rate without compromising on safety.

Agencies - Approved Safety Limit
US EPA - 03<0.064ppm (parts per million)
US FDA - 03<0.05ppm
Okamizu Car Detoxifier - 0.03ppm

Attachments

• okamizu_cardetox_crop.jpg
    okamizu_cardetox_crop.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 836
Last edited:
OKAMIZU CAR DETOXIFIER is ideal for people with sinus and asthma problems.

It helps to purify and refreshes the air as well as getting rid of unpleasant smell in your car.

Any harmful bacterias, virus and germs will be inactivated and killed.

USER FEEDBACK
Feedback 1
"As a personal reflexologist, I spend many times driving to my clients home for their private reflexology sessions. After using the car detoxifier, I notice that the I feel less sleepy while I'm driving and feel refreshed. You can definitely feel the difference after using it."

Feedback 2
"I use to get irritated with the residue smell of any car fragrance as it tends to trigger my migraines. However with this detoxifier, the smell is gone and it leaves behind a fresh air smell. I haven't sneezed or had any irritations since using it. Another plus is that I noticed that the air in the car tends to be cooler thus i didn't need to turn on the air-con high."

If health is important to you, Okamizu is your best friend.

Okamizu Car Detoxifier is a MUST HAVE car accessory for smokers. Say goodbye to tobacco smell, sweat/body odor, fragrances like Ambi Pur and even Febreze. Okamizu Car Detoxifier fixes them all!

Selling now at promo price of RM 198.00!! Limited stock!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom