WTS: Monster cablesss

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

WTS: Monster cablesss

cbkhoon

Known Member
WTS: Monster cables @ cheap price

Hi all, I got the following HIGH END Monster RCA & VIDEO cable for sale, all still new in original packing.
Please visit their respective website for more info. I am selling them much lower than
what you can get. Buy 2 pcs or more FREE SHIPPING.

AUDIO RCA/DIGITAL CABLE
item -------qty --website ---------------------------------------------------RM(each)
I300MKII-2M 2 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=137 120
I300MKII-4M 2 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=137 150
M350I-2M 2 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=116 150
M350I-4M 3 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=116 210
M550I-2M 6 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=114 195
MB300SW-12 2 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=1200 120
IDL100-2M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=150 150
ILS100-2M 2 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=790 135

VIDEO CABLE
M500V-R-2M 3 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=213 120
M500V-R-4M 4 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=213 150
M500VS-2M 6 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=211 150
M500VS-4M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=211 180
MV2AV25-1.5M 2 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=264 120
MV2CV-4M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=243 270
MV2F-4M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=240 105
MV2R-1M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=238 60
MV2R-2M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=238 90
MVSV2-1M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=236 75
MVSV2-2M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=236 105
MVSV2-4M 1 www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=236 120

Questions are welcome.... but no kidding price pls

Last edited:
i forget to put up another cable..

monster 401 XLN 5m / 4 Channel NEW

asking for RM280. Cable is fresh new in box. only one unit left.

Pls PM your question if u have any.. TQ

404xln or 401xln?? pls pm me your best price

albireo said:
404xln or 401xln?? pls pm me your best price
it is stated clearly, its 401XLN 4 channel/ 5 meter. selling RM280.
This is best price. Thank you for asking.

updates: M550I sold 2 units...

anymore? questions are welcomed...

Thanks for those PM for asking question...

come come cheap sale:shades_smile:

updates:

xln 401 --- sold
M550i ----- sold 2 units

come come....

For those who are busy to visit the mosnter cable website, here are some basic info:

1) Interlink® 300 MkII Solid Core Technology Audio Interconnect
High Performance Balanced Audio Interconnect with Solid Core Technology for Smoother, More Realistic Sound Reproduction

Inferior Sound Can Ruin the Home Entertainment Experience
Ordinary cables can actually limit sound quality restricting dynamic range and frequency response. The result? You don't hear your music, dialogue and effects the way they were meant to be heard. Instead, soundstage is compressed, imaging smeared and vocals - both spoken and sung - difficult to understand.

The Sonic Advantage of Solid Core Technology
Interlink 300 MkII's special solid core construction with dual balanced conductors plus a shield is designed to enhance the midrange and vocals from music and home theatre systems. These dual conductors are tightly twisted for the best rejection of electromagnetic (EM) interference. You'll hear improved vocal reproduction, deeper, tighter bass, superior soundstage and excellent imaging.

Monster's innovative PEXª dielectric covers the solid core conductors to prevent high frequency signal loss, even over long cable runs.
The result is faster, more accurate signal transfer for smooth, natural sound, whether you're watching a movie or listening to your favorite music.

The Award-Winning Monster Connector: Corrosion-Resistant, Snug, and Easy - to - Handle
I300 MkII is terminated with Monster's patented, six-cut Turbine Design connector for a tight fit and features our exclusive non-slip rubber grip for easy handling. This heavy - duty precision connector has 24k gold contacts for optimum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.

Better Technology, Better Sound
Hear all of the depth and detail in your favorite movies and music. With I300 MkII you'll experience what Hollywood and audiophiles everywhere have for years - the extraordinary improvements that properly designed cables can make in your sound system.

2)M series RCA Interconnect M350i
High-End Performance at a Low Price
If you've been using conventional cables to hook up your audio or home theatre system, your system isn't performing at its full potential. To maximize your investment, you need a higher performance cable, like M350i. M Series M 350i features high-end cable technologies for sonic results unmatched by other cables many times its price.

Balanced Construction for a Smoother Sound
Our unique design features two identical conductors plus a shield in a special twist that delivers more natural sound with improved reproduction of imaging, soundstage and depth.

Solid Core Technology for Improved Clarity
Monster's solid core technology features a wire gauge specially selected for improved vocal and dialogue clarity, midrange response and rock-solid bass – ideal for today's home theatre systems.

Technologies That Bring Out Subtleties in Recordings: MultiTwist® and PEX™ Dielectric
MultiTwist is an advanced cable construction that brings out the nuances of recordings with greater resolution by minimizing intertransient noise and improving dynamic range. M350i combines it with our special PEX Dielectric, which insulates each solid core conductor and prevents signal loss. The result: lower dynamic noise and startling realism in your favorite recordings.

The Right Connection: 8-cut Turbine® RCA
Our patented Turbine connector offers a unique heavy-duty ground contact shell for superior signal transfer through a heavy-mass connection with a tight fit. The 24k gold contacts assure a long-term, high conductivity connection for the most reliable music reproduction.

For Demanding Audiophiles on a Budget.
M350i brings smooth, naturall sound and improved music reproduction to today's hi-fi and home theatre systems. It's the perfect choice for the music lover who demands audiophile cable performance at a non-audiophile price.

3) M series RCA Interconnect M550i
True Performance Value for Audio and Home Theatre
Today's high-end components offer dynamics ranging from the rustling of trees to the loudest explosion. But the sound you hear is only as good as the weakest link in your system. If your cables are not as advanced as your other components, they may prevent you from enjoying films and music the way the director or producer intended. That's why M550i combines several of our latest technologies with cost-effectiveness to deliver full sonic impact at an attractive price.

Bandwidth Balanced® for Greater Accuracy
Our patented Bandwidth Balanced construction features positive and negative conductors, each consisting of a large bass conductor with a separate conductor for high and midrange frequencies. These multiple-gauge wire networks are specially wound to optimize varying magnetic fields as they travel through the cable to detailed accuracy.

MultiTwist®, MicroFiber® and PEX™ Dielectric: Advanced Technologies Bring Details to Life
MultiTwist is an advanced cable construction that brings out nuances by minimizing intertransient noise and improving dynamic range. M550i combines it with our special MicroFiber dielectric insulation, for maximum rejection of interference, and innovative PEX dielectric, for improved signal transfer. The result: lower dynamic noise and startling realism in recordings and soundtracks.

Killer Connection: Patented 8-cut Turbine® RCA
Our patented Turbine connector offers a unique heavy-duty ground contact shell for superior signal transfer through a heavy-mass connection with a tighter fit. The 24k gold contacts assure a long-term, high conductivity connection.

An Impressive Package
M550i offers exceptional performance value, recapturing the full dynamic range and clarity of today's music and film soundtracks – without breaking your budget,

bumps for CNY

all the M550i tentatively reserved.. others still available

calling greenjacket .... your PM mail box full....

the deal is on... pls get back to me

bump

all the M550i sold, others still available..:regular_smile:

Other cables still available:
1)interlink 300mkII (2m/4m)
2)M350i RCA (2m/4m)
3)MB300SW-12

and also many more Monster CAble Video cables...

updates:
M550i & ILS100 optical cable are all sold.

enquiries are welcomed....

Still Available:
1)interlink 300mkII (2m/4m)
2)M350i RCA (2m/4m)
3)MB300SW-12

and also many more Monster Cable Video cables...
enquiries are welcomed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom