[WTS] Mitsu GSR 1.8 front disc brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] Mitsu GSR 1.8 front disc brake

muziqslav3

Mar 12, 2008
Hi all,

i have a pair of Mitsu GSR 1.8 front single pot disc brake for sale.
Previously on a Satria 1.6, disc modded to fit the car.

Reason for Sale: Upgraded to twin pot

Condition: Was using it, just took out and upgraded on 22/09/2009. Attached some pictures, what u see is what u get.

Also throwing in the brake pads as well, i think it's Bendix Metal King, change it beginning of the year(cant remember), still using it before i upgrade yesterday, no sound and still braking definately.

Price: RM350 nego. which includes, calipers, disc and brake pads. dun really know how much is the market price for this, my mech said should sell bout 400. price reduced though. Do let me know what price u think it should be brothers!

Dealing Method: COD Kepong, Damansara

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:wavey: Once upon a Saturday, I was kinda bored and was playing with my dog while also stared at my car. Got licked by my dog and then ideas pop in my mind...and my DIY mode is switched on. I was thinking of adding some red strips to my car, since its kinda dull originally. Not only that, I saw something special and would like to give it a try...

My DIY kungfu isnt that great, so please dont bomb me for hurting my car with such a bad workmanship :rolleyes:

So one day ~ its always one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience