Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS]: MINTEX Brake Pads

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
Original Mintex brake pads for sale, brand new direct from dealer.

MINTEX Red Box front (budget racers) - RM 180 (Proton Cars only. other makes may vary)

MINTEX M1144 front (same stuff the R3 uses) - RM 600 (Proton Cars only. other makes may vary)

i deal mostly on Saturdays so you've got the monday to friday to confirm and bank in the money into my maybank account.

we then set up a meeting point (kl/cheras/sunway/subang) so you can get the goods.

other MINTEX products are available upon request.

Nick - 016.274.63.97

Last edited:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
shankar_204,
PMed you already.

anyway, yes it fits putra because MINTEX produces the pads for a range of cars. euro or jap cars they do it.

call me if you need anything.

BUMP!

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
ss83,
can PM me your contact number? so i can contact you once i ask my supplier. should have. ori ford tx3 calipers right? front and rear?

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
nic
thanks for delivering it all the way near my place and getting lost in the process !!! hahahaha .. the brakes are MUCH MUCH better than before .... BUT BUT .. aihhhhh ... i still feel not enough so in the process of modding 4 pots into the car .. looks like I will be calling you soon again to buy another pair of pads .. muahahahahha...

xmrtass98

Dec 26, 2003
whatdamn said:
Original Mintex brake pads for sale, brand new direct from dealer.

MINTEX Red Box front (budget racers) - RM 180

MINTEX M1144 front (same stuff the R3 uses) - RM 600

i deal mostly on Saturdays so you've got the monday to friday to confirm and bank in the money into my maybank account.

we then set up a meeting point (kl/cheras/sunway/subang) so you can get the goods.

other MINTEX products are available upon request.

Nick - 016.274.63.97
for saga/iswara how much?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
yolk,
sure no prob. :) gimme a call anytime. i don't think i'll be lost this time hahah!

xmrtass,
for mintex red box, it's RM200 fr and RM200 rr. once u confirm i can give u a better deal k?

*bump!*

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
PM me for VR-4 twin port (F) and single port (R). At least 450-550 degC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Anyone can pointing direction how to go to radiator shop at Jalan Kelang Lama?Or if got any shop that nearest to Seri Kembangan area?Please help me I'm did not familiar yet with these area.If from LDP also ok...or shop at Puchong area that are expert in radiator.My radiator is everyday I have to top up water,just saw got 'bocor' at the top of my radiator near radiator cap.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience