[WTS] LATEST 60mm Autogauge STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] LATEST 60mm Autogauge STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

oh.. sorry.. for 52mm i only have digital ..

can u get it for me cause u said:

If you dont see the gauge you need here, P.M me what you need and I will get to you.
Official Website : PROSPORT
:bawling::biggrin:

btw, that gauge u have; boost in bar, water temp in deg C and oil pressure in bar, rite? sorry, i cant read from the brochure. too small.

bin, all gauges received (before cny), installed, tested and working good. now, my car back to normal again and i'm not 'lonely' anymore.:biggrin:

btw, all the sender are same with the autogauge, so i didnt use the supplied sender. if u interested to buy it from me, just let me know. special price for u.:biggrin:

for those out there, u wont regret to deal with this seller. i never met him but seem like a friend than seller to me.:top::top::top:

free bump.

bin, all gauges received (before cny), installed, tested and working good. now, my car back to normal again and i'm not 'lonely' anymore.:biggrin:

btw, all the sender are same with the autogauge, so i didnt use the supplied sender. if u interested to buy it from me, just let me know. special price for u.:biggrin:

for those out there, u wont regret to deal with this seller. i never met him but seem like a friend than seller to me.:top::top::top:

free bump.

hehe.. same factory ma.. off course all sensor are same.. i ask them change the logo only..

i will meet u la.. when i meet u u gonna belanja me teh o ais .. HEHEHE

thanks for the order~

hehe.. same factory ma.. off course all sensor are same.. i ask them change the logo only..

really arr?? if i know earlier i will ask u to change the logo to 'cikaro71', custom made only for me. ha ha ha:biggrin:

i will meet u la.. when i meet u u gonna belanja me teh o ais .. HEHEHE

sure, no problem bos. just call me when come to kuantan. :biggrin:

thanks for the order~
no problem. maybe some other time will buy more stuff from u that suit my need.:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom