Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

(WTS) Infinity FX-R Bi- xenon projector

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL
These FX-R Bi-xenon projectors were designed specifically with retrofit in mind.

Come with bare-ended pigtails connect to hi-low solenoid input wires to plug into your high beam wiring, making it fully plug-n-play. Come with 4 corner mounting holes added to cast body.

These projectors comes with pre-optimized clear lenses to give them an intensely lit beam pattern with a sharply defined and colorful-flicker cutoff line.

Let the beam performance comparison speak for themselves. Their output surpasses the OEM FX bi-xenon in terms of intensity, light spread and cutoff sharpness. The beam performance on the FX-R projectors among the best, watch it yourself in youtube. Just search for FX-R projector or HiDplanet : The Official Automotive Lighting Forum - The Buzz

Selling for RM550 include
:

• 2x Brand new FX-R bi-xenon projectors with clear lenses (Low/High Beams)
  • 2x Shroud/Bezel

Can my existing Projector Headlight retrofit to FX-R projector? :hmmmm:
Can my existing Reflector Headlight retrofit with FX-R projector? :hmmmm:

YES! :idea: as long as you have New or Existing:

HID Bulbs: 35Watt Generic D2S or Philips D2S (85122 or 85122+) for best performance

Ballasts: OEM or Aftermarket type ballast able to fire-up 35W D2S HID bulbs

Headlight type: Clear/ Smoke plastic 'polycarbonate' or Glass lenses.

*Not recommended for fresnel and prism lens molded type headlamp that would results in excessive glaring.

Please feel free to mail/PM/call should you have any question.:biggrin:
Dealing method: COD or postage available

Attachments

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi, i'm interested with your 1 pair of FX-R Bi-Xenon, Purpose is to fit in to my Proton satria headlamp.

Question:
1) Does it come with 1 pair of HID+ Ballast???
2) How much is the installation course??
3) where is your location?

bluetank>2005

Nov 11, 2007
hi, i'm interested with your 1 pair of FX-R Bi-Xenon, Purpose is to fit in to my Proton saga blm headlamp. Eventually i already did retrofitting, but i'm not quite satisfied with the beam pattern that coming out from my current projector.

Question:
1) do you include with installation too? if you do, how much does it cost?
2) where is your location?

aurion1

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello, i have a toyota rush which is the non projector headlight and i like to know is it possible to retrofit the FX-R? please send me a quote. Thanks

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL
hi, i'm interested with your 1 pair of FX-R Bi-Xenon, Purpose is to fit in to my Proton saga blm headlamp. Eventually i already did retrofitting, but i'm not quite satisfied with the beam pattern that coming out from my current projector.

Question:

Quote sent, please check...

btw which projector you had retro with?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Hello, i have a toyota rush which is the non projector headlight and i like to know is it possible to retrofit the FX-R? please send me a quote. Thanks

Hi aurion1,

Its possible to retro with FX-R

I had send quote, please alert me if you did not receive it.

Thanks!!

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL
blur on the road?? come experience a brighter road today ^.^

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL

Question:
Thanks for your support!! BTW the HID bulbs 4300k is here... send you PM already...

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote sent, please check...

btw which projector you had retro with?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Hi aurion1,

Its possible to retro with FX-R

I had send quote, please alert me if you did not receive it.

Thanks!!
Hi Aurion1,

Your stock arrive.... thanks..

jack_lee

Known Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi !
I'm interested with the projector u sell.please quote me your best price for a set of fx-r.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Hi!
I'm interested with the projector u r selling.pls quote me your best price.i'm a retrofitter from johor.

thank you.

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL
Hi Jack_Lee,

Thanks for interested with FX-R! You had made the right choice. Which part of Johor you in? PM replied...

TQVM

jack_lee

Known Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi Jack_Lee,

Thanks for interested with FX-R! You had made the right choice. Which part of Johor you in? PM replied...

TQVM
I'm from Segamat,Johor.

currently doing retrofit for SM4 and SV4 head light.
i also got provide services for lens restoration,black housing,tinting,etc

here are some pic of my sm4 retrofit h/lamp.

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL
Nice & neat job there, well-done.
Thx for your support!

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
Hi, can it be retrofit into crystal headlamp casing? This is for Toyota AE101 model using 4300k Philips H4 bulbs.
If can, can quote the price plus installation and the required man days for installation?

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL
Hi, can it be retrofit into crystal headlamp casing? This is for Toyota AE101 model using 4300k Philips H4 bulbs.
If can, can quote the price plus installation and the required man days for installation?
It only require 1 man day to complete the retrofit based on your AE101 model. Please check your inbox.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im currently wire tucking my car. I wanna change my A/C stock rubber + aluminium hosing into full braided hose from the compressor until inside the car cabin. Have anyone done this to their honda or any other car? I know honda ppl like to do this..I just wanna know what kind of braided hose dat were used? where can i get the hose?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience