{WTS} Honda Civic - Dolphin/EH4/EG6/Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

{WTS} Honda Civic - Dolphin/EH4/EG6/Bullet

n ya the additional pic opened up my appetite too...huhu!
bro..we use to met b4..just sum old fren oso..

waa pardypeople so serius gonna sell his car lorr..
anybody interesting??
free bump 4 ya....n lets RoocKKs!

pardypeople, you're selling off two cars>> eg6 and integra??

alrite.. your car still available? was thinking since your car is mod up, how bout the fuel consumption?

alrite.. your car still available? was thinking since your car is mod up, how bout the fuel consumption?

roughly 10km per litre depending on driving pattern. i have not got a serious buyer yet so might be just keeping it and continue mods on my power plant...recently changed 3layer aluminium radiator and coming soon typeR 5lug conversion...

see pardypeople, my dad is looking for a car for me.. but i'm nt sure whether to pick 180sx, MR2 or your nice powerful dolphin. =) any suggestion?

see pardypeople, my dad is looking for a car for me.. but i'm nt sure whether to pick 180sx, MR2 or your nice powerful dolphin. =) any suggestion?

that depends on what you want... turbo or NA ? drift or sprint? forged induction or vtec ? different people have different liking...it also drills down to ur budget..so you have to decide my friend ! :thefinger:

too bad i'm in miri.. bump for the car. lovely :adore:

that depends on what you want... turbo or NA ? drift or sprint? forged induction or vtec ? different people have different liking...it also drills down to ur budget..so you have to decide my friend ! :thefinger:

thanx pardy people..!! peeps out there, this guy is cool and so the car.. i'm sure you'll have one buyer soon!! real soon.. hahaha.

thanx pardy people..!! peeps out there, this guy is cool and so the car.. i'm sure you'll have one buyer soon!! real soon.. hahaha.

thanx my fren ! by da way I finally decided to keep and mod this bugger..its a waste to sell it after the whole do and difficult and seek true enthusiast...this week goin in for typeR 5lug brake conversion + 15" typeR wheels... wuhuuuu :driver: by da way, any chance you're Fido ?

thanx my fren ! by da way I finally decided to keep and mod this bugger..its a waste to sell it after the whole do and difficult and seek true enthusiast...this week goin in for typeR 5lug brake conversion + 15" typeR wheels... wuhuuuu :driver: by da way, any chance you're Fido ?

aiyah, i just print out this page for my dad to take a look at your car. btw, wats a fido? hehehe. sorry..

aiyah, i just print out this page for my dad to take a look at your car. btw, wats a fido? hehehe. sorry..

Fido was a guy wit da same scenario "A lucky kid to get daddy to buy him a car" :aetsch: that was enquiring via sms so I thought you're da person

Fido was a guy wit da same scenario "A lucky kid to get daddy to buy him a car" :aetsch: that was enquiring via sms so I thought you're da person

nah la, not me! if i would msg you, means i'm gonne view the car dy. hehehe. anyway, again, nice car you have bro..

close thread, CAR SOLD @ 34k to a Penang Gentleman. Thanks !!!

bro...sold off ur car already?? sayang ohhh...so wat's coming up next?? ek9? dc2? dc5? fd2r? s2k? or changing to a toyota??? :thefinger: :rofl:

:thefinger:
bro...sold off ur car already?? sayang ohhh...so wat's coming up next?? ek9? dc2? dc5? fd2r? s2k? or changing to a toyota??? :thefinger: :rofl:

Sayang la but have to make way...

Ultimate Driving Machine OF Sheer Driving Pleasure :thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom