WTS : Greddy Power Extreme II Exhaust !!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS : Greddy Power Extreme II Exhaust !!

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
WTS : Greddy Power Extreme II Muffler !!

ƒgƒ‰ƒXƒg ƒGƒLƒ][ƒXƒgƒVƒXƒeƒ€ ƒpƒ[ƒGƒNƒXƒgƒŠ[ƒ€II ƒ}ƒtƒ‰[

This Greddy PE II Is universal ~! Good for N/A and F/I !! Outlet 4" Inlet 2"
Original approach by JASMA !!
Just only the MUFFLER !!
Original Japan !! Last time bought from Links Dyno Tune !! Cost RM2k++ for new exhaust system !!
Wanna let It go RM500 nego !! View to Believe !!
Interest please call 016-6935272 (vin)
Thanks !!:wavey:

Last edited:

deewaes

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, FD1 can use this muffler? it's straighflow right..my low end will have to sacrifice to get the high end?

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Yeah !! Is universal ~ You install It ... you'll will feel more hp on top end...
Last time My 2zz install and dyno tune can gain few whp :wavey: The sound very nice !! If you want , I can let you heard the Power Extreme II sound :)

deewaes

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Will it be too loud? my current using straightflow from ciplak brand..so regret..power really lacked..i dont know whether straightflow sacrifice my low end so much or maybe just because it's ciplak..

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
nop ~ It wont loud ~~ The sound will nice and softy~ and confirm wont pecah sound~
When you rev ~ only got sound ~~
I dont think your low end will lose power...
The full stainless steel Power Extreme II, is GReddy’s most popular cat-back exhaust style. Designed specifically for quality, styling and performance, the full stainless steel Power Extreme’s tuned straight-though design offers an incomparable combination of power and sound. With applications for both turbocharged and normally aspirated vehicles,

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

This is the Greddy Power Extreme II ~ :)

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Kk ~ Thanks !! no need asap^^...slow slow think 1st :handkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi to all sifus, my friend bought perdana 2nd about 1 years ago.that car already convert to 4g63t auto.the problem is that car now having problem with gearbox mounting.the L bracket at crossmember crack and he search at all kedai potong area kl and selangor but nobody know what mitsubishi gearbox model using that type L bracket. Its not same like 4g63t rvr,eclipse auto gearbox.that gearbox no is W4A32.its a 4wd gearbox.anybody know what mitsubishi model using that type of gearbox?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience