[WTS] GAB Coil Springs for Adjustable (Extra Stock to Clear)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] GAB Coil Springs for Adjustable (Extra Stock to Clear)

Which is more suitable to be used on Wira's front?

4K-180-65 x 2 pcs: RM180
4K-250-65 x 2 pcs: RM180

I want 4K spring rates only.

Thank you for your suggestion but I'm already using 5k-200-65 at the moment. Why would the 4K-180-65 be not suitable? Too short?

Too short is one, too soft is another. I suggest you to keep your 5k200.

Also have one set of combination lowering spring (not for adjustable kit) suitable for Wira 1.6/Waja/Gen.2/Putra/GTi/Persona/Neo. Front is IMPROVE, rear is GAB. Excellent condition. Call to know more.

update:

5K-200-65 x 2 pcs: RM200 (reserved)
6K-200-65 x 2 pcs: RM220 (2 pairs)

how bout for 4 door eg bro? sohc engine...pm me pls...thanks...

my car used evo engine, i want to used adjustable, what suggustion i want to used coil spring..???

my car used evo engine, i want to used adjustable, what suggustion i want to used coil spring..???
Are you asking for suggestion or you want to buy the springs? All new set of coilover kit comes with the springs so you do not need to buy the springs separately. Again, what car?

sifu,im now use adjstble absrbr brand mines for satria 1.6soch..what i know,current coil for front is 6kg and rear 4kg..but,while driving on bump road my car especially for rear feel like so soft and so play.sakit badan la...can u give me sugges which coil suitable for rear..i want this coil not to soft n not hard.thns sifu

From experience, your setup is already suitable. You can still uprate it to 5k250, but that's what I do not have (to clear).

BTW, where you got your suspension from?

Bro
For sgti
What rating should i use?

So front use 6k200,
And back use 4k250?
Will it be too hard?
How much to install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom