[WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Welding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Welding)

Re: [WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Weld

do you have waja 4g18 extractor?
does it come with flexi?
doe you have bullet to replace the cat?

Re: [WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Weld

Yes and yes and yes :)

You got pm! THanks.

what do u suggest for n/a 4g93...
gimme also da price

Hi

can PM me the best price for MANDREL BENT CHROME EXTRACTORS 4AGE 20V ?
btw this item is local made ?

hi bro..i have a persona...think to install a 4-2-1 extractor with bullet and muffler...can u suggests me and pm da price, availability...

Re: [WTS] MANDREL BENT CHROME EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Welding)

How much for extractor 4-2-1, or 4-1 stainless steel for sgti

kaler maler.....hehehe.....

Hi,

Can you please PM me the price for extractor 4-2-1 for waja campro (Auto) include installation. If i change the extractor, do i need to change all the standard piping setup as well ???

Advice me pls... TQ

Last edited:

hi bro,

can you PM me the price for the 20V 4-2-1 extrator? may i know this is replicate to which japan model design?

bro....wat u recommend for myvi 1.0?n can pm me the price...?

Currently i'm using 4-1 mugen design extractor for my b16b type r engine. If i want to change my system to 4-2-1 extractor, can i feel the difference then? do you have any stock/recommendation which extractor can be better than my old extractor? i like to have more pickup and easy to achieve my vtec open point (6300 rpm). how much does it cost including installation?

bro for h22a how much?TITANIUM NITRIDE coating + MANDREL BENT galvanized steel (for selected cars)

bro pm ur best price for the extractor for satria neo & also does it include installation?... :wavey:

Kweng do you have anything for a 323 astina 1991 model? Stock engine :biggrin:. Please and thank you!

1j with single turbo...
rafly wat price???
plz pm me,thx!

civic es 1.7 extractor how much with send to sarawak ?

4age 16valve NA how much..?
4-1 or 4-2-1 or ur recomendation.....

thanx....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom