[WTS] 1 pair SSCUS semibucket seat(looklike sparco seat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] 1 pair SSCUS semibucket seat(looklike sparco seat)

redkid

500 RPM
hi guys....
i have 1 pair SSCUS semibucket seat to sell....
i used that seat about 4 month....
come with satria/wira railing.....
just plug and play for wira/satria....
seat condition is stil good.....no koyak-koyak.....

price:rm600negoSOLD!!!!!! to RM500

interested??? call/sms or pm me.... my no .. 012 4599770(KHAI)

thanks.....

Last edited:
1 pair SSCUS semibucket seat(looklike sparco seat)

Dude,

First of all, is this seat actually an original product of SSCUS dude.
What colour is this item? Put more clearer picture dude.

SSCUS semibucket seat brand new cost RM600 - RM660.

Yours already used 4 months and you selling for RM600(nego)?
Hehehehe .. very funny ;)

raise....brand new sscus seat cost RM900++ and above dude....!! where got RM600 for brand new....i went to the factory in kuantan personally la....!!

lets make a side bet shall we ;)

i will charge you RM700 for a brand new pair of SSCUS (ori la of coz) hehehe
u sidebet with me RM500 or more if you wish ;)
deal ? u may have went to the factory, i know ppl who can deliver to my doorstep for RM660 from the factory ... haha :embaressed_smile:

zero2hundred said:
raise....brand new sscus seat cost RM900++ and above dude....!! where got RM600 for brand new....i went to the factory in kuantan personally la....!!

raise
rm 660 for 1 or 2..
if rm 660 fr 2 pls pm contact number very interested

redkid is selling fr 2 or 1 pair if u read the thread
properly

pair

For a pair la of coz.

nizer said:
raise
rm 660 for 1 or 2..
if rm 660 fr 2 pls pm contact number very interested

redkid is selling fr 2 or 1 pair if u read the thread
properly

raise said:
For a pair la of coz.

so cheap u are selling SSCUS seat.I am owner SSCUS seat same with the seller.SP model but without logo on top of the headrest SSCUS.Mine cost Rm1480 for a pair.I think i got cheat:angry_smile:

cost price

thats my cost price la bro.:embaressed_smile:
but sell for about 800 i happy ady.:shades_smile:
u bought for 1480 :omg_smile:
serious or not bro?

LanEvo8 said:
so cheap u are selling SSCUS seat.I am owner SSCUS seat same with the seller.SP model but without logo on top of the headrest SSCUS.Mine cost Rm1480 for a pair.I think i got cheat:angry_smile:

bro raise.....what i mentioned is excluded seatbelt lar bro...i only say bout the seat....if u could price it rm660 pair of seats...i would like to book 3 sets from u...!! pls send to the address acorrdingly...u agree i pm u...well....im ssucs owner as well...

exclude belt

belt use back ori one la.
cost price of seat i get is RM660.
cost price of railing i get is RM180.

but of coz, thats not my selling price. :shades_smile:

zero2hundred said:
bro raise.....what i mentioned is excluded seatbelt lar bro...i only say bout the seat....if u could price it rm660 pair of seats...i would like to book 3 sets from u...!! pls send to the address acorrdingly...u agree i pm u...well....im ssucs owner as well...

Mine 1 is SP model,i ask the shop.Why this one no logo,he said new model no logo,older model got logo and i get it for rm1480 including railing and fixing.I gonna burn that shop down.My friend also mod at there and he get more expensive than me,his 1 is Rm1580.He install 2 months earlier than me

Last edited:
haiya..... i buy this seat rm980 trade in with my old seat(tauke tuh amik rm100)..so this seat price is 980rm ...u can view at batu cave... memang ader yang rm600 nyer...tapi aku bukan beli yang tuh......so brader... jangan lah kacau aku punya tread... kalau lu nak jual seat sccus lu!!! bukak lah tread sendiri!!!! .... aku nak jual aku punya barang...so aku punya harga.....so jangan kacau lah!!!!!!!

gaduh2 punya hal!!!! aku dah jual!!!! huahahahahahah ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom