(((wTs))) ~ 0.1.6.6.0.6.6.6.6.1 for SALE!~

All Other Stuff

(((wTs))) ~ 0.1.6.6.0.6.6.6.6.1 for SALE!~

shazmi3 said:
out of mind all i can say crazy...i bought 01X-6866671 (RM40) 01X-6866672 (RM40) and 01X-6636693 (foc)

wat da special of yur number...i didnt ask your opinion...hehehe
pls do not spam my post....didnt even disturb you bro...
peace n cheers!!

bridgestoneRE711 said:
sorry for another useless post .
1.5K , no people will take it .
01X-2002002 belongs to a super VIP in our country , it doesnt cost up to 1.5K also .

who cares...try my luck bro...

fal joe said:
ayoooooooo...can pay for NEO dpment...hehehehehe..

GOOD LUCK>>>>

Thanks bro...your of encouragement...NOT like other freaks words....
thanks again bro!:regular_smile:

hmm....quite nice num....hahahaha...good luck for rm1.5k......ppl who giler no. sure will buy from u soon...hehe..bumps....

putrasaga said:
hmm....quite nice num....hahahaha...good luck for rm1.5k......ppl who giler no. sure will buy from u soon...hehe..bumps....

hehehe..agreed wit ya!
me too wen i bought this number also gila 1 last time...!
thanks bro...
respect!

bro..., what special wif that number?....
look like something... do no what to say
anyway , goodluck beb!!

long2 time ago..one of my fren..giler no..buy 01X-x888888....hahaha verrrry expensive..giler la...hehehe...triple bumping...

AnQ said:
bro..., what special wif that number?....
look like something... do no what to say
anyway , goodluck beb!!

yup got so many meaning by different ppl. thats y bro..hehehe
thanks bro for support....! gentleman words that for supporting me....salute bro!:angel_smile:

putrasaga said:
long2 time ago..one of my fren..giler no..buy 01X-x888888....hahaha verrrry expensive..giler la...hehehe...triple bumping...

fuh bro...itu bukan giler thats called NUTs...fuh yur fren muz be rich fellow one...
thanks bro for sharing!
cool n respect!

issac said:
1.5k rupiah i buy...
SOLD to u (only a piece of paper that writing the number of 016-6066661 for you...also you not afford to pay liaow):mouth_closed:
dont spam lah..

yahuulah said:
SOLD to u (only a piece of paper that writing the number of 016-6066661 for you...also you not afford to pay liaow):mouth_closed:
dont spam lah..

bull shit la ur number RM1.5k... low yat plaza got more numbers nicer than urs also dun need RM150... i think u better stop this by saying that ur number is already sold... if only u get what i mean? n ppl ere r not gonna :mouth_closed: cos 0-100 ere is not a place for u to catch water fish.(but i think even water fish also won't buy it)

Last edited:
issac said:
bull shit la ur number RM1.5k... low yat plaza got more numbers nicer than urs also dun need RM150... i think u better stop this by saying that ur number is already sold... if only u get what i mean? n ppl ere r not gonna :mouth_closed: cos 0-100 ere is not a place for u to catch water fish.(but i think even water fish also won't buy it)

mmmm...i dunno lah wat the admin or moderator allow this 'isaac' ID to use bullshit here!

hallo childish pls grow up boy....think 1st before u say or typo...
you got face or not to disturb ppl post?
Am i disturbing you or disturbing your territory?
ask yourself....HERES in 02100 its FREE to sell wat ever i wan, am i breakin the rules?
GROW UP!....so busy body new comer!

Last edited:
yahuulah said:
mmmm...i dunno lah wat the admin or moderator allow this 'isaac' ID to use bullshit here!

ask yourself....HERES in 02100 its FREE to sell wat ever i wan, am i breakin the rules?

ITS for serious buyer...NO NEED to SPAM other plp post pls. TQ:angel_smile:

yahuulah said:

haha! funny... juz look at my join date n ur join date, new comer... ur not breaking da rules n i din say that... i din break da rules too... u should grow up n get a job insteed of finding water fish ere...

issac said:
haha! funny... juz look at my join date n ur join date, new comer... ur not breaking da rules n i din say that... i din break da rules too... u should grow up n get a job insteed of finding water fish ere...
'

'new comer' becoz so childish disturbing ppl post.....
wats your problem to irritate ppl?
if wat bout not satisfied wit me?
am i disturbing your post?
TOLD not to spam....
thats i said new comer...never learn....

yahuulah said:
'

'new comer' becoz so childish disturbing ppl post.....
wats your problem to irritate ppl?
if wat bout not satisfied wit me?
am i disturbing your post?
TOLD not to spam....
thats i said new comer...never learn....

huh? who never learn?? so many ppl trying to teach u ere, that ur selling too $$$ for that normal number... ppl teach u, u should diam diam n learn... never learn... im juz lazy to reply u anymore... good luck in selling ur 1.5k sim pack n dream on...:regular_smile: =n=

Last edited:
issac said:
huh? who never learn??YOU THE ONE WHO NEVER LEARN, I NEVER ASK YOU CHILDISH TO TEACH ME....GROW UP!!!! so many ppl trying to teach u ere, that ur selling too $$$ for that normal number... YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS ONLY NORMAL NUMBER ppl teach u, u should diam diam n learn WHO ARE YOU THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW YOU?... never learn... im juz lazy to reply u anymore NO NEED TO REPLY NOBODY ASK YOU TO REPLY... good luck THANKS GOD FOR MY LUCK BUT NOT YOU!in selling ur 1.5k sim pack n dream on I GOT MY MONEY BACK BUT YOU GOT WAT?NOTHING LOR!>>> THATS Y YOU R SO BUSY BODY AND JEALOUS...
GROW UP BOY>>>>DONT EVER DISTURB OR SPAM PPL POST!!!! GOT MIRROR OR NOT? SEE YOUR FACE IN THE MIRROR
THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE YOUR WORDS>>>>YOU SHOULD LEARN< DONT DISTURB PPL WHO DONT EVEN DISTURB OR TOUCH YOU>>>LET IT BE......:
regular_smile: =n=
already state for serious buyer only!:shades_smile:

issac said:
huh? who never learn?? so many ppl trying to teach u ere, that ur selling too $$$ for that normal number... ppl teach u, u should diam diam n learn... never learn... im juz lazy to reply u anymore... good luck in selling ur 1.5k sim pack n dream on...:regular_smile: =n=

have you check your PM?
gentleman...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom