[WTB] Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 Twin Turbo(M)

• Thread starter MooCP
  • Start date
  • Replies 113
  • Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTB] Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 Twin Turbo(M)

morning bumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bump:
wow dude, looks like both of us are die hard fan of Supra's! haha.
lot of seller from Johor tho, been checked the motor trade and other web. Price also not that high. free bump.:driver:

yo bro! u`re also a die hard fan of Supra?!:adore: since when u`re trying to find and buy a Supra?:proud: ah.. motortrader.. i order from the website few weeks ago but never reach & never call me for credit card num:banghead: i always search in all the cars selling website in malaysia like refresh every 30minutes. i will never give up for it:burnout:

not finding actually, but long time die hard fan. haha.
good luck with your search. sure there are alot of seller, you will find one. ;)

there are few advertised in mudah.com. price range from 69000 - 82000.

not finding actually, but long time die hard fan. haha.
good luck with your search. sure there are alot of seller, you will find one. ;)

owh... hope you`ll get it 1 day:proud: ah thanks for ur luck!:burnout: yea i wish will found it ASAP. been searching for it 2 months. love it for almost 11 years:love: :proud:

Bump:
there are few advertised in mudah.com. price range from 69000 - 82000.

yo bro sku. yea i checked out 3 of them but none of them are what i`m looking for. stock TT manual...:bawling:

there is one for sale at mudah.com. It's a stock 6spd manual. Located at Kepong, KL. asking price in the range of 9x,xxx.

Bump:
there is one for sale at mudah.com. It's a stock 6spd manual. Located at Kepong, KL. asking price in the range of 9x,xxx.

bro. is it the gray color 1? with GT wide bodykit? it accident front before and i dont like the bodykit. i`m trying to find a accident free Supra:bawling: and almost everything stock. hope its possible to find it here :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom