WTB: Tanabe G-Power Medalion

vyndicator

Known Member
Hello fellow Hondarians!

I have been searching high and low for the above stated exhaust but I have no luck in acquiring it. The attached picture is what I am looking for, but for an EG6 not an EG9. I bought the EG9 one, but it cannot fit, the outlet is wayy to long for the EG6 :embaressed_smile: Please, can anyone help me out here?

Thank you very much for your time!

If u r looking for new one...i think u can try Amoil.....i think they can order for u...

Sato said:
If u r looking for new one...i think u can try Amoil.....i think they can order for u...

Thank you for your suggestion, but correct me if I'm wrong, G-Power series is no longer in production, so I reckon that they would not be able to order it. A second hand unit will suffice for me.

sasuke said:
If no EG6, EK9 also can.

Hello Sasuke,

But could you care to explain what you meant? Does it mean that EG6 & EK9 "tong" is the same? need to do any mods on the brackets? Please help as I am not that familiar with the EK9.
Thanks

vyndicator said:
Hello Sasuke,

But could you care to explain what you meant? Does it mean that EG6 & EK9 "tong" is the same? need to do any mods on the brackets? Please help as I am not that familiar with the EK9.
Thanks

Both are 95% same. No need cut and welding. I sold a few set of EK9 exhaust system to EG6 b4. So, that means 2 doors EG and 2 doors EK can interchange exhaust system. Same for 4 doors EG, EK with DC2.

I understand now..

So Sasuke,

In this case would you happen to have a G-Power Medalion for sale then?
I really like that exhaust a lot. But if worst comes to worst, what would you personally recommend, say in terms of similarity to the Tanabe G-Power Medalion.
What other exhaust would be of similiar shape and would sound similiar to it, as the G-Power is not that loud.

Thanks again!

I don have this exhaust at the moment... there are so many exhaust out there... HKS Windmaster, Mugen Twin Loop are one of those not loud type. U see those with big big tabung normally is not loud.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom