WTB: Mirage Cyborg Front Bumper and Lip

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

WTB: Mirage Cyborg Front Bumper and Lip

SIGUEL

Dec 12, 2008
Looking for a Mirage small fog lamp Front Bumper and Lip (92-96) or Putra Front bumper with lip & Putra Instrument Cluster also willing to ship to the US or Puerto Rico..... I will pay more if you like....

Last edited:

arshadkl

Known Member
Oct 12, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
both of u pls feel free to cont me for shipping. send me the details of ur part, i mean full dimension with wait. where should i send it pls provide me the full address. pm me if der is any details.
thanks

SIGUEL

Dec 12, 2008
well the size dimension i will get you that later, shipping to Puerto Rico 00778.

SIGUEL

Dec 12, 2008
BUMP:biggrin:

Bump: Looking for a Mirage small fog lamp Front Bumper and Lip (92-96) or Putra/Satria 1.3 Front bumper with lip & Putra Instrument Cluster also willing to ship to the US or Puerto Rico..... I will pay more if you like....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey.. i kinda "inherited" my dad's u13 not too long a go..
I think it's an ok car but the thing is my dad doesn't really take care of his car..
right now the car is very noisy.. there's a lot of rattling sound and who knows what sound.. anyone can help me out with where to start to solve this noise problem.. thanks.. and i'm kinda new to this car thing kinda recently got interested in them so pardon me for my noobness..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience