Looking For

(WTB) Corona Rear Disc & Caliper

hamroh

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
ROMPIN, PAHANG.
hamroh.malaysiaprepaid.com
Greetings ZTH members... As mentioned in the topic, I'm looking for:

1. A pair of REAR disc brake for Toyota Corona 1.8 (preferably those from year 84 to 95 that can fit an AT 151 chassis).
2. The calipers for the disc mentioned above.
3. All the cables, etc for the discs and calipers.
4. A full set of front and rear lamps (head lamps, signals, reflectors) for Corona 1.6 AT 151 chassis.

In need of the above item(s) A.S.A.P to complete my project... If any of the members, especially those 'kaki kedai potong' that can help me with the above item, please PM me with your best price... I'll get back to you a.s.a.p... Thanx a lot members... Hopefully will be able to get all the items with your help... Adios amigos... :biggrin:

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007
Greetings ZTH members... As mentioned in the topic, I'm looking for:

1. A pair of REAR disc brake for Toyota Corona 1.8 (preferably those from year 84 to 95 that can fit an AT 151 chassis).
4. A full set of front and rear lamps (head lamps, signals, reflectors) for Corona 1.6 AT 151 chassis.

In need of the above item(s) A.S.A.P to complete my project... If any of the members, especially those 'kaki kedai potong' that can help me with the above item, please PM me with your best price... I'll get back to you a.s.a.p... Thanx a lot members... Hopefully will be able to get all the items with your help... Adios amigos... :biggrin:
hi bro...i have item 4...

1)full headlight
2)front full signal light
3)complete rear lamp
4)complete rear reflector

all item is from model 1.8 ST150 JDM spec.....

i also have fender light,fornt and rear bumper,grille,back muflap,centre consol with box.all item also JDM part for 1.8 ST150 JDM.
u can plug and play for your 1.6 AT151

intereted....call or msg me at 017-4054787

hamroh

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
ROMPIN, PAHANG.
hamroh.malaysiaprepaid.com
Yes! Got all the lights aledi! Now, still lookin' for:

1. A pair of REAR disc brake from AE82 or AE82GT Corolla (preferably those from year 84 to 86 that can fit an AT 151 chassis).

Thanx to Bro Toyota Buruk aka Wan for his help!... Appreciate it a lot bro, and can't wait to see the items! hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello folks :itsme:

I was wondering, if 4G93 SOHC hi comp pistons would fit on a 4G93 DOHC?
They have the same piston diameter (81mm) and stroke length (89mm)

--- mmn81
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience