WTB: 4G93T 1.8 GDI Halfcut

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Why u wanna get GDI engine? just go for 4G93T without GDI lor..

Sifu King has spoken!! :rofl:

I'm new about this kinda transform, if without GDI, they said the dashboard and meter would be different to my car... :hmmmm:

That one sure your engine convertion guys or wiring guys can do one..

I just transplant my 1.5 GDI to 1.6 MIVEC RS engine to my lancer...the wiring have a lot of issues but can be settled.. :listen:

That one sure your engine convertion guys or wiring guys can do one..

I just transplant my 1.5 GDI to 1.6 MIVEC RS engine to my lancer...the wiring have a lot of issues but can be settled.. :listen:

Wah....extra Evo there....hail to The Mighty KING....:adore::adore:

Hi :wavey:,

PM me if you have this complete and good condition halfcut 4G93T 1.8 GDI.

Cheers..

I saw one Blue E7 front 1.8 Turbo around Klang sentosa halfcut shop. Dashboard is the E7 type not sure if that's what your looking for.

For non GDI GSR 1.8 Turbo which can suit Lancer CK/CM, Waja, Gen2, Satria Neo, along jln kapar got 2 halfcut auto trans price around 7.5k If manual macam 8.5k-9k. Subang industrial area after summit got a few halfcut shop oso got but price like not willing to nego.

Last edited:
I saw one Blue E7 front 1.8 Turbo around Klang sentosa halfcut shop. Dashboard is the E7 type not sure if that's what your looking for.

For non GDI GSR 1.8 Turbo which can suit Lancer CK/CM, Waja, Gen2, Satria Neo, along jln kapar got 2 halfcut auto trans price around 7.5k If manual macam 8.5k-9k. Subang industrial area after summit got a few halfcut shop oso got but price like not willing to nego.

Do you mind to tell me where excatly the shop that you mentioned "around Klang sentosa halfcut shop" ...

Do you mind to tell where excatly the shop you mentioned "around Klang sentosa halfcut shop" ... thanks

Do you mind to tell where excatly the shop you mentioned "around Klang sentosa halfcut shop" ... thanks

1st of all do you know where is Klang Taman Sentosa ? Sri Andalas ? If yes then I could guide u there. If not then probraly I need to drop by the place again and get their address. :rofl:

Last edited:
1st of all do you know where is Klang Taman Sentosa ? Sri Andalas ? If yes then I could guide u there. If not then probraly I need to drop by the place again and get their address. :rofl:

Hi Bro, found it .. thanks for your direction ... very nice condition, should be taking it ...:rofl:

Try to nego more on the price I believe they can nego much much more. :driver: Do post up sum pics of your ride durin or when ur done. :love:

Try to nego more on the price I believe they can nego much much more. :driver: Do post up sum pics of your ride durin or when ur done. :love:

Yea YEa ...will share the pics during and after ... :rofl: ...

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

y not juz go to evo7 half cut??
cost very big diffferent ar??

Yea... double or triple of the price ...

Yea YEa ...will share the pics during and after ... :rofl: ...

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Yea... double or triple of the price ...

I remember Fujisan or Sanfuji along kota kemuning, hicom area got E7. I asked bout the price b4 I think was 15k or sumthing. Not sure got include rear bodykit interior or anything but when they have that halfcut I did see the front + rear n recaros. I believe the recaros already sold coz I never see it around already.

Another GLX monster is on the way to the road.........when is my turn ???

Top Bottom